so...no low washer fluid warning light?

went to hit the windshield washer and of course it spurt out nothing. i had thought the ms3 had a low fluid warning light, but as i looked in the manual it said "some models"

i thought the ms3 was pretty top-of-the-line for the mazda3, and i also have the gt.

so is my light/sensor broken (since the fluid reservoir is so tucked away) or does the ms3 not have this feature?

I never use mine... I wash my cars too often. Actually removed the resivoir+pump/lines on the miata

only canadian ones have them

really?!? our cars may be more expensive. we get tonnes of snow 7 months out of the year. and we have to import any performance parts. but at least we have low washer fluid lights!!!

Last edited:
lol yah I read the manual and thought I had one, because my sister's MZ3 has one. so I assumed I'd have one.. well guess the Canadian model thing is true cause her's is a Canadian model lol. Oh well.

that does it.....im trading this pos in

well if my light is in fact broken then wouldn't i have a VW already? actually, i guess my tail lights would be out and my power windows wouldn't go down either

and heated side mirrors...and flip keys...

images

Latest posts

Back