So long mazdaspeeder

5112212939_645ed65d51_b.jpg

modding started!

blacked out markers.. blacked out SRT, removed SRT8 badging.

Predator 93 octane tune. Air raid cold air intake. Viper rep 22s (265/35 front 305/30 rear)

next up, bassani cat back.

Bassani? What asshole told you to get that!? Looks sinister dude. Like I said, get the baffles and the wife will never know. Otherwise it's gonna be way too satisfying to drive quietly.

did you sell or trade the speed and would you mind telling me details on price and how much mileage. I'm considering getting out the speed before too long.

traded. 60k and needed some attention. (brakes, exhaust leak,) It's hard to say what I got for it because they ended up discounting the car I bought.

5112212939_645ed65d51_b.jpg

modding started!

blacked out markers.. blacked out SRT, removed SRT8 badging.

Predator 93 octane tune. Air raid cold air intake. Viper rep 22s (265/35 front 305/30 rear)

next up, bassani cat back.

Damn dude! You don't waste any time! Just saw this thread. I too will miss your humor on here. Who did you sell your 3 complete sets of Ultraleggaras to? Did you part out the rest first, or just leave it?

did you sell or trade the speed and would you mind telling me details on price and how much mileage. I'm considering getting out the speed before too long.

Dropping like flys. SwampAss, you, those other dudes mentioned earlier. Just saw DaleNixon traded his in as well on the "other forum".org. I plan to be the longest original owner of a MS3, LOL!

I said i wouldn't sell the 3 and if I did, I'd get something small like a Yaris.

I'm a big fat liar. I ended up scoring a pretty sweet gig for a job and said F-it. I'll buy a car I've always wanted that was somewhat practical. So I did. And I pay for it every time that little needled points to E. :)

Always wanted? New Chargers were missing from the world for most of your life. You really are a big fat liar, lol

I've always wanted a rear drive car with a big forkin V8 (well big as they come now)

When I was 16 I wanted a Chevelle 396 something fierce.

So what did you get this one for? Do you think the deal was so good because supposedly there will be an even bigger displacement srt8?

you forgot what car you have? (boom06) You just jinxed yourself.

So be it. I'd happily jump in a RWD V8 before they go the way of the Dodo and we're forced to drive appliances. Mayhap a G8 GXP or 'stang 5.0 is in my future?

Back