So is it bad that I got new toys?

Since I can't really share this with the F-Body etc guys I figured why not I got yet another KL car... another Probe however for 1250 tell me if you think I did bad:

Flowbenched heads
12:1 Wisecos
4140 I-beams
CZT Single Runner Velocity Stacked Intake Manifold
MegaSquirt with Coil Packs v2.2
Interior Roof Support
Equal Length Long Tube Headers
HID's (First time I will have good lights lol)
Traction bars Older Style
Misc. Body Kit Pieces
Clean Interior
Spec 6 Puck and Alum. Flywheel
282 Dur Cams

A ton of other items too.

Now of course there were some problems. The block with the 12:1 is assembled but not in the vehicle. I have to removed the heads off the current one that was rev'd to far on MS and make sure everything is clean and ready to go put it together and its ready.

However for those that know me you know I have to change things and I am swapping over a lot of stuff from the MX6 as Heather does not need it all. As well as the fact I have jumped on to order new items and make sure I do not remove things I would pref to see on both the MX6 and the GT.

But anyway I will most likely be selling the block, traction bars, I bought some long tube pace setters that have just been taken out of the box but those equal length long tubes will be what I run now so those will go and there is a lot more esp the body kit stuff... and just buy a KLZE, swap the heads and sell them while giving Heather the ZE Cams. Should work out well.

Anyway I have a ton of stuff to finish here maybe by next week I will show off the whole car but there are some red interior painted pieces that are just... horrible they have to be corrected first.

For your viewing pleasure the coil packs, czt and roof support as an appetizer... the Pictures of the headers and built bottom end come next.

SNC11248.jpg

SNC11249.jpg

SNC11250.jpg

SNC11251.jpg

Back