so i had a though.......*JULY FEST*

What weekend in july do you wanna have the meet?

• Total voters

AutoBox

:
rockin the awd.....
after overcoming my depression of spending my saturday at school and not driving 100 mph with fellow proteges and getin crump that nite....i figured i would need to do something to redeem myself.....so i had a though (my gf informs me this is rare).....anyway, after chatin with devil real quick, i think we should have a meet in july...but not just a meet....i think we should host a very large meet....prefer a meet with many proteges that it scares all others away....and have it here in md this time....with a hotel thats less confusing to arrive at afterwards :) i figure we could easily throw down the ground work now with plenty of time for everyone to put their ideas down and maybe get this goin....i was touchin ideas of possibly gettin this meet at a large lot and park so we can even...maybe.....proabbly not...but get a autocross event goin just for proteges :) and a lil car show......of course this is alot to ask for so i guess it would be better to see how much interst there is.....i figure a mid-july date??? anyone interested? if not i will go curl in the corner and sulk in my stupidity(peep)

Sounds good to me, depending on the date. The weekend of July 10-11 is out for me, but otherwise, the other weekends should work for me. After doing my first autocross yesterday, I'd love to do another. Talk to MSCW's autocross organizers if you want to pursue that since they have their own equipment. :)
Hmm....has anyone ever seen Pimilico's parking lot? Also, would you still be interested in trying for Gunpowder park?

hmm ur right kate pimlico has some huge lots.....i wonder if that will work...if we can get more interest i dont see y we could persue pimilico or another place to host a autocross...im hopin to make one of the autocrosses in may and the mazdadrivers event in june.....for starters lets say a nice bbq at gunpowder state park.....if we have the interst to get a autocross goin we can pursue that farther....lets throw some dates out and see whats best for everyone

Do you want to get local interest first and then toss it out to the other boards, like NEPOC, MTMA, etc.? Don't forget to crosspost to the VA, PA and DE boads. I know that not all of the VA people keep an eye on the MD board.

yeh well locally aka md there is only a few of us....thats too small......this should be big :) ill cross post to the pa, va and other mid atlantic sections.....i dont know of the other sections u posted?? once there is a interest we can work with ppl to get the autocross idea goin....but for now we can setup the bbq side of things :)

LOL

You know you don't have to post in a thread to subscribe to it, right, and vice-versa?

katya4me said:
LOL

You know you don't have to post in a thread to subscribe to it, right, and vice-versa?
yeah, but it's easiest.. and gives me one more on my post count. haha.

yeh frank lives off the post whorage of forums.....u are a bad guy frank....really bad (confused)

i'd be down for this, but i doubt we'll be able to trow together any prizes for a show, an autox would be slick, but lets just see whats possible, i would probably bring out the boy, his 1st bday is the 7th of july, so not that weekend, ill have to throw him a party.

yeh i fiured the sow woul just be or fun.....everyone dos ballots for best of the day and other s*** lol.....yeh i think autox sholdb last us it will require alot o ppl and money......fo now i want t see ifwe can get a big showing for just the bbq

ummm you really really dont want to do it at pimlico..... my my my the roads are s*** there.... and its not in the best area either!!!!

yeh i used to work off northern prkway...the area isnt as bad durng the day.....still right now im shootin to get thebbq goin at gunpowder.....

cool first out of state interest...the more ppl i can get together the more we can do.....i dunno how the nj meet went down but i wanted to have a small show for fun of course and for all the clubs of the area to represent.....just another chance for everyone to get together and meet new ppl

Back