so i had a though.......*JULY FEST*

What weekend in july do you wanna have the meet?

• Total voters
Last year we did a Mid July Meet down in VA, do we want to make this this year's MJM and have it held in MD since it was in VA last year? That one was pretty good and we had a nice turnout. Not as huge a fest as you are envisioning AutoBox but having the MJM in MD this year would make it more accessable for the PA folk as well, especially if it's in the B'more area.

AutoBox - wanna post a poll on this thread w/the weekends in July? We could start getting some scheduling votes in now. I'm down for anything but the weekend of the 31st - hubby's b'day! :D

Well clownphish, if we declare ourselves all-important, then that leaves 3 weekends as options: the 3rd, 17th and 24th. I don't think the 3rd is good since the following day is the 4th of July. So that leaves the 17th and the 24th as viable options.

katya4me said:
Well clownphish, if we declare ourselves all-important, then that leaves 3 weekends as options: the 3rd, 17th and 24th. I don't think the 3rd is good since the following day is the 4th of July. So that leaves the 17th and the 24th as viable options.
Of course we're all important! Where have you been!? :p

ok, lets try not to jack this Thread TOO much. Im down for this, whenever it is, so lets just see whats good for everyone else. Also, is this supposed to be strictly proteges, or all mazdas?

mp5smuggler said:
all mazdas i would think
good...that said, i can see having maybe 200 cars with good planning and execution. Lets keep all activities to one location though ;)

I'd have to see how work is going at that time, but I'd be interested in checking this out...........

Yeh to make it a more fun event i think an all mazda meet would be more fun since it will bring more ppl and allow us to interact with a new group of ppl...plus i wanna see some fd's :) as of right now.....its a bbg at gunpowder state park......run this to all mazda ppl you know or forums u are one please....if i can get alot of interest before the end of the month i can get the ball rollin and get the location set up well before hand......thanks for the interest

Back