SLS Performance Test/Race pipe

I recently put my stock cat back on to pass emissions and to (hopefully) get the smoking turbo warrantied. While under the car, I decided to just leave the cat on. So, up for sale is an SLS Performance Test Pipe/Race pipe/whatever you want to call it. Its the one sold by ProtegeGarage.com

It's definitely seen some snow and salt, etc, but the pipe itself is in good shape. there is some rust on the flanges, but nothing to hamper bolting up.

I've got the bolts and springs that I used, but i'd recommend getting new ones (the springs are probably fine). I'll include them so that you can size them up when purchasing new.

You will also need a new gasket. SLS tells me its a "2 bolt 2.5" gasket with a firering & dual layer."

A brand new one sells for $90 plus shipping, since this one is a little beat up, I'll go $50 shipped.

edit: price drop - $40 shipped and I'll include new bolts.

attachment.php

Also, here is a close up of the more corroded areas, but as you can see, the welds are still pristine and there no signs of rust through anywhere.

attachment.php

Attachments

• 2012-06-02 17.42.41.jpg
    2012-06-02 17.42.41.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 496
  • 2012-06-02 17.43.01.jpg
    2012-06-02 17.43.01.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 477
Last edited:
really? i was being lazy because that cardboard was not liking my pen...alright. one minute.

$40 shipped.

giving this until the end of the month on here, then its going on eBay.

Back