sleeper MSP aka sandspeed"

Both look great. I'd personally would have gone with a polished lip on the Speed's rims - lightens things up a bit. But then it wouldn't be all superstealthy looking. :p Gold/bronze with red always looks sweet...

tengoestetempo said:
so guys is this a permanent change? but sanders looks hot all black but id have to get used to joes new rims, well guys they both still look as good as before.

Permanent, no. I wish it was that easy. We just wanted to switch the rims for about a week.

I have to get use'd to the look now, I got out of work last night and just stared at the car for like 5min. It looks totally different all together from the rims.

Now I know my next mod. Bronze/gold gt3's 16's with the polished lip. Time to go wash the car.

yuh it does look very differnent, i think the black 02 rims have gotten stuck in a lot of ppls mind, well it looks hot either way but i did fall in love when it had the black rims, to each his own, take care man and hope to see u at the next big meet

-YellowMSP- said:
wow those p5 rims are so hott man who rocks those kinds of rims are pimps
haha thanks man.

thanks for the feedback guys...sorry but I'm not selling the torques but I do have a couple more tricks coming sometime in the fall.

It's funny how different the car looks by removing the spoiler and swapping the wheels. Great job!

Oh, and wingless= (headbang)

Jomo, you need those wheels, they look perfect!

Last edited:
toucci said:
I dunno about sleeper... but the P5 looks better than ever!

(yes)...I would say more stealth than sleeper. Looks even faster lol. But HOT DAM, those wheels rock on Jomo's P5.

kudakev615 said:
the blacked out look is working. just wish the rims were flat black and not gloss black. but you have to sell torques. the red on gold look on the p5 is just too hot to deny!
are you kidding? I couldn't imagine a worse look than flat black rims

well, maybe hot pink...

I like the blacked out look, and I love wingless sedan look. it's slick, no rice, no bling, just sliding down the highway. that's some hot s***.

OceanPark said:
sell me your Rotas!!! (shocked)

nevarr!

D-rock240 said:
It's funny how different the car looks by removing the spoiler and swapping the wheels. Great job!

Oh, and wingless= (headbang)

Jomo, you need those wheels, they look perfect!

thanks bro

I like the blacked out look, although this was before I had the tint

good times...

midprot.jpg

sandspeed - you should get bluebatmobile's side reflector smoked overlays

it really helped with the blacked out look

04-0919-2.jpg

why dont you just black out your sidemarkers? mine used to be...would go better with your black effect.
old school pic......
trip2.jpg

SlowPro98 said:
I like the blacked out look, and I love wingless sedan look. it's slick, no rice, no bling, just sliding down the highway. that's some hot s***.

(werd) Lookin' good!

Love it. What are you going to do about the trunk holes? I noticed you did not take any pic with that showing.

nate0123 said:
sandspeed - you should get bluebatmobile's side reflector smoked overlays

it really helped with the blacked out look

04-0919-2.jpg
Bingo!

I just purchased a set of smoked stock tails, and put on the smoked Batmobile overlays -- and I'm waiting to get my CF hood back from painting. But even now, with just the sidemarkers and tails tinted (even with my stock hood on), it makes things look SO much better.

Tint the sidemarkers, tint the sidemarkers, tint the sidemarkers! :D

And I can't believe I actually like the gold wheels on the P5. I'm usually 120343% against gold wheels, but .. not in this case. They look nice.

altspace said:
Love it. What are you going to do about the trunk holes? I noticed you did not take any pic with that showing.

Thanks man, but for now the 03.5 wing is back on the trunk because I don't have the money to redo the trunk and its raining like crazy down here. If I come across and trunk without and holes I might buy it but for now I'm still undecided.

Back