SkyActiv real world fuel consumption

DKaz

:
2007 Mazda 5 GT 5MT
What's everyone getting on their SkyActiv 3s so far?

My all time average is 31 MPG (7.6 L/100km), my wife delivered newspapers for four months which drove up the fuel use a bit. Without it, I can average 33 MPG easy, mix of city and suburban driving. I can regularly do 40-45 MPG on purely suburban trips, 28-30 purely city.

My best tank is 42 MPG (5.6 L/100km), 516 miles (831 km) on 12.26 gallons (46.41 L) of gas. That was on winter tires, some of it spent fighting terrible ice ruts on the road, 3 adults, 2 kids, and lots of stuff in the back. I'm going to try to set some personal records this Labour Day long weekend.

37 to 38 mpg's with 70% highway and 30% city, but city traffic isn't that bad in Jax. Fl.

Nice, in line with what I'm getting.

Just did a road trip. 41 mpg Vancouver to Kamloops, 50 mpg Kamloops to Canmore. This is using actual fuel filled up.

I drove a '13 skyactiv 3 to dallas and back and got 41mpg according to the dash display.

You can see my average fuelly in my sig. Best mpg was all through the U.P. of MI, at around 60mph. Got 42mpg that tank. Now, poor thing goes only 2.8 miles to work... all city. The good news is... i fill up every 2 months. lol.

Back