Side Mirror Turn Indicators

Raymo853

:
2010 Mazda 3 Sport Five Door 6 speed
It appears Mazda has done away with the turn indicators on the side mirrors withint the 2010 model year. Anyone know if this is true and true across all trim lines?

The MazdaUSA photos have been changed or Photoshopped to remove them and in another thread it was discussed.
http://www.mazdas247.com/forum/showthread.php?t=123751869&page=11

I am about to go buy a 3, or was. I know it is a very small detail, but I see such deletions to save a few cents as such a bad sign of Toyota-ness. Plus I love those indicators, both in a car myself and in cars around me.

Does any one know when they started deleting them? Just wondering if I can find some models on lots with them. (Want 5 door, 6 speed, sunroof/bose, velocity red, GT) Based on photos from some of my local dealers, they still have many in stock with the indicators.

they never deleted them. They are available on the GT model for sure. My GX has the fender mounted side marker thing. Wish i had mirror indicators....

I should have specified US market. In the US market, I close to positive the indicators have been deleted.

Just to confirm what probably few care about; all newer 2010 Mazda 3 do not have the indicators. Saw Mazda 3 sedans, 5 doors and Mazdaspeed 3 without. Even a brand new off the truck Speed and white Grand Touring 5 door with even the tech package was missing the indicators.

Even though the Mazda 3 hatchback Sport I bought last week lacks the mirror turn signals, I still like it a lot.

Attachments

• Front.JPG
    Front.JPG
    117.8 KB · Views: 287
I did see your thread, found it funny, and like many saw it as evidence that you are a bit dramatic. I would have preferred to get one with the footwell lights and mirror indicators, but could not for the price I got.

Last edited:
yeah he's kidding. he and I met up a few weeks ago. cool dude aside from the fact he drives a sedan :p

Agreed on that. A friend of mine just bought a Mazda 3 sedan auto with the 2.0. I cannot talk to her again.

Back