Side graphic install prices?

it shouldn't make a difference really, but you will have a dent behind your stripe. if i knew more about where the dent was at and where you want your stripe to lay it would be easier to answer

ok picture you are looking at your pass door handle. now right behind, meaning to the left of it, some asshole wacked my door and so i have a dent right on the crease about the size of a nickel or thereabouts thats right on the crease.

i dont know how much it would cost to have it fixed, the dealership wanted like 300+ dollars because it was on the crease, but im thinking of having it looked at by a ding king type guy.

Try a paintless dent repair shop or a dr. dent or something. Have them pull it out. If the dent is deep..yes it will **** up the viny install. Like Minus says..if you know where the vinyl will sit, relative to the dent...AND if you can avoid the dent..then the install will go better. Look at the silver p5 and where the vinyl sits.

yeah i would try to fix it before putting the vinyl down, because you WILL be able to see it even after putting the stripe on top

Minus said:
yeah i would try to fix it before putting the vinyl down, because you WILL be able to see it even after putting the stripe on top

Werd. It's gonna look like plastic wrap over a bowl. You'll see the dent's outlines.

it'll be cheap to fix, plus you dont have to touch it up because you're putting a vinyl over it

If they can't suck the dent out, they might have to remove the door panel and roll the dent out from under the door skin or if it they still can't do that..they might cut the dent off and weld a new piece of metal there and repaint the whole door.

my brother in law used the dent doctor and it worked great, it was like $80. guy worked on the dent for like an hour or more...did an excellent job too! i'd get it fixed before add the graphics.

Last edited:
i just got that ding taken completely out, and he even buffed out all the scratches! it cost me 75 for that huge ding, the buffing, and another small ding...

now im ready for my new graphics

sweeeeeet...now you're part of the "quiet angry" (silentrage) peeps. spread the word brotha! LMAO

cant wait actually but now i cant think of where to put the roll call...so far im thinking on a slant at the bottom of the doors but im afraid once it gets to be back by the SPORT20 decal, it will be too busy in that area...also im thinking on the drivers side of the hood...but then im not sure what color since i have CF there. maybe something wild like red to match calipers and sport20 decal.

he is going to give me the dark charcoal color he says its the closest match to CF...i trust his opinion.

maybe before i just contacted him at the wrong time...i have another thread asking about roll call ideas, but if anyone has some better ones can post em here too.

i am so happy that ding is out of my car. ...for each ding you get your love for your car goes down ever so slightly i think.

Back