Side graphic install prices?

Matthew

Contributor
:
CX9, CX5, i8
I am getting the SilentRage "Arcane" design graphic here very shortly, as soon as i work out the final details.

anyhow, if you dont have a place that does that stuff, did you take it to like a tint shop? if so about how much did you pay for your stuff to be installed?

Hey, Everything go better this time with them?

Hmm..Arcane..exactly what pr5owner has on his car. What color are you going with?

Anyways.you can take it to a sign shop, tint shop, or a ricer shop. Probably charge you 30-50bux for both sides. You can do it yourself if you want. Get about 2 or 3 guys with you...lots of water in spray bottles, razor blade and a flat rubber applicator. Took me and 2 other people 2 hours to apply my decals and that was our first time. The water is so that you can move the vinyl around before it dries and sticks.

i dont want to do it myself if i **** it up ill be super pissed.

yea, i talked to roy today, we worked everything out. you have a pic of the size of the windshield banner?

im going to get gunmetal or somethign close to it.

also, im trying to decide where to put my new roll call (im going to get it AFTER i get the side graphics on)...

yea ive always like his graphics...

vindication said:
pics of the design?

also

NEWSIG.gif

it took my dad and i about an hour and a half to do mine. about an hour of that was measureing and preparing we used some soapy water in a spray bottle. first do a lot of measureing (from the top of the fender to top of strip, corner of headlight to beginning of stripe, back of stripe to trunk, back of strip to tail light) cleaned the place of application before installation. sprayed it heavily with soapy water and then put the graphic in place and slid it to where we marked to apply. (marked with a small piece of tape). then used a heat gun to seal the deal. its not too hard just take you're time

**** all that measuring and s***...ill pay someone so its not ****** up...i have a small ding near my passenger door handle, but its right on the crease...will that screw up the install of the vinyl?

subscribing, I like that design. I am looking for options right now and was wondering how much it would be to get them installed.

Matthew said:
i dont want to do it myself if i **** it up ill be super pissed.

yea, i talked to roy today, we worked everything out. you have a pic of the size of the windshield banner?

im going to get gunmetal or somethign close to it.

also, im trying to decide where to put my new roll call (im going to get it AFTER i get the side graphics on)...

yea ive always like his graphics...

Awesome man. Here's a pic of pr5owner's car with Arcane and the windshield banner. His vinyl is Black Metallic (it's got shiny flakes in the vinyl).

I hear ya about the roll call. I just got mine in reflective blue and I have no idea where to stick mine. Maybe on the bottom of the doors.

Attachments

• f8aaeb24.jpg.orig.jpg
    f8aaeb24.jpg.orig.jpg
    178.8 KB · Views: 169
Last edited:
can you upload link isnt working cause youre linking out...did you see my ? about the dent?

Matthew said:
**** all that measuring and s***...ill pay someone so its not ****** up...i have a small ding near my passenger door handle, but its right on the crease...will that screw up the install of the vinyl?

im just the kind of person that only gets satisfication by doing my own work on my car. the only thing i haven't done so far is tint the windows. im considering attemping that myself on another car

Minus said:
it took my dad and i about an hour and a half to do mine. about an hour of that was measureing and preparing we used some soapy water in a spray bottle. first do a lot of measureing (from the top of the fender to top of strip, corner of headlight to beginning of stripe, back of stripe to trunk, back of strip to tail light) cleaned the place of application before installation. sprayed it heavily with soapy water and then put the graphic in place and slid it to where we marked to apply. (marked with a small piece of tape). then used a heat gun to seal the deal. its not too hard just take you're time

You can't measure this LOL. It was so hard. Took up like 3 spray bottles of water.
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid113/p8639cead1f8256d56be0bdd1560a5125/f8e68b5d.jpg.orig.jpg

Attachments

• f8e68b5d[2].jpg.orig.jpg
    f8e68b5d[2].jpg.orig.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 175
Last edited:
normalyl im like that but...oh well...

BUDDHA QUIT LINKING OUTSIDE OF IMAGESTATION, UPLOAD ALL THOSE PICS :)

^^ Alright alright.

Depends on how big the dent is. If it's a tiny one..then it shoudln't matter.

what do yuo think about the dent question minus? sometimes i think you guys just ignore me (evil)

Back