Show Off Your RX-8

Alt...

I've always been a huge fan of your work... I swear your pics look like those on a car brochure you pick up at the dealerships... :)

fun stuff

just got it about 3 days ago

IMAGE_078.jpg

IMAGE_077.jpg

Opps, sorry about that. You never know on here. Although I should have guessed with the cute name and avatar. ;)

Altspace....I have said it plenty of times but your RX8 never ceases to amaze me. Makes me want to save up for one.....which may take me a couple of years. (sad2)

^ Looks like Phantom Blue.

Recent update: Winter wheels on again for the season and RX-8 winter floor mats are in.

winter08_1.jpg

winter08_2.jpg

winter08_3.jpg

Thx. I too worked hard and moved up in my cars. Owned a P5 before the 8 and loved it.

Figure I return to orginal forum :p

At the AutoX few years ago/
rerx8.jpg

First day drove it to work, should go back with a better camera and setup as I always like the lighting in there.

garageside.jpg

This is completely and totally sad of me to say... but I had no idea this forum had a rx8 sub forum. :/ Here's a decent picture.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    186.1 KB · Views: 379
  • PB091696_JPG.jpg
    PB091696_JPG.jpg
    316.3 KB · Views: 350
Last edited:
Here are some shots of my 8 - mo exterior mods until spring!

Attachments

• 12-27-08_1237[1].jpeg
    12-27-08_1237[1].jpeg
    52.2 KB · Views: 429
^-- you live in that gigantic living duplex place..town house place or whatever that's across from Nottingham West Elementary and Meineke, right? At least thats my guess from the pic. :)

your cars are so sexy. I always wanted an RX8 but went with the Speed6 cause i needed something all season in the northeast and the RX8 just isnt all season enough i dont think.

Back