Show me your CX-5 wheels

I posted this in the wrong thread yesterday, but he's my new 17s compared to the oem 19s

bGqLLd3.jpg

Topline front! and fender flares + H&R springs I guess ;-) looks very nice
Have you darken the backlights as well. Almost like mine.
I will show you pics next weekend.

Cheers 101

Wow. That's a great pic of your car. I like how the 20's fill in the wheel wells. Comment on ride?

thanks.. :) in terms of harshness, it's a little harder, but great on cornering - have to really try to lose traction on corners.. :)....
However, was surprised how well it did in the mountains, was expecting clearance issues and loss of traction on the muddy / crappy roads here, but it held up well....... :)

Topline front! and fender flares + H&R springs I guess ;-) looks very nice
Have you darken the backlights as well. Almost like mine.
I will show you pics next weekend.

Cheers 101

It's an Admiration - Belta kit (front, rear, sides and fenders)... no lowering (standard height) at present... would like to go gas as I need standard height for mountain roads here..... rears are aftermarket LED... (need to take some more photos)...

It's an Admiration - Belta kit (front, rear, sides and fenders)... no lowering (standard height) at present... would like to go gas as I need standard height for mountain roads here..... rears are aftermarket LED... (need to take some more photos)...

Very very nice. Thanks, mine is also not lower, I don't wanna[emoji12]it's a crossover. I had tinted my backlight once but was not satisfied with the job, so I removed it. I will do it again in better quality and very decent because the safety comes first and the laws for this are pretty strict here.

Have a nice day/week/ride

Cheers 101

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Picked up my 2016.5 CX5 GS from the dealer tonight. Decided to go with the M001 17" Matte Gunmetal wheels. Kind of regretting not getting 18s, but happy that the tires will be cheaper and the ride a little more comfortable.
Full_Size_Render_6.jpg

I put fender flares and 30mm spacer on each tire.
9f73a84eb6bec9346a23119692691171.jpg
03304c17f04863dd20dea57b62d4045e.jpg
ddc75e3600a7e423f6b3ac16aff0f9cf.jpg
6d5154affa11e46edefae9191c08dda9.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hahaha MV is short for a district in Germany. Mecklenburg Vorpommern, there is the city of Rostock at the coast. There we meet up to work on our CX-5 always every 2month. So you are right it is MV tuning.
Other then this I don't know mv tuning-sorry!

Cheers 101

How did you install them, with wobble nuts? VW has 5x112 and ours is 5x114.3. If I remember correctly, the hub diameter is smaller on the VW, no?

The rim is universal. If you look closely, it has ten lug holes in stead of five. One set of five are set for narrow diameter. The other set of five is for wider diameter. I called the vendor where i got the rims from and confirmed the they would fit on my ride using the set of 5 lug holes with wider diameter. All fit perfectly. Couple of things i had to change, center ring wheel hubs and lug nuts.

Last edited:
Setup:

- TSW Bathurst (Gloss Gunmetal)
- 20"x8.5" ~ ET40
- 255/45/20 Hankook Ventus V12 Evo2
- Muteki SR35 black lug nuts
- OEM Spring

Hi, I'm Ed.

Okay, enough lurking. This is my first post, and thank you everyone for all the info and ideas I saw in this thread.

Here's my 14 Touring AWD. I'm not one for external modifications (intake, exhaust, whatever gets me more HP - sign me up), but those rims just HAD to go. 1. I haaaaaate silver rims ; 2. I HAAAAAAATE silver rims.

I kept all the sizes stock on account of price and I do a lot of exploring (light offroading, WMAs, trails, dirt roads, etc). So if I bend or blow anything it won't be too expensive.

- DAI Alloys: Target / gloss black / 17 x 7.5 / ET 42

- Yokohama: Geolandar AT GO15 / 225-65 R17 102H

I knew the OEM tires were crap, but I didn't realize how bad they were until I got the new rubbers on.

gvssav

f9Gkvv

bGYFvv

gxBkvv
evGw2a

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    303.2 KB · Views: 885
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    473.1 KB · Views: 1,088