Sho's 2007 MS3

You have no idea how frustrating the front endlinks Have been on my Damn car (well, maybe you do) lol. Decided to quit screwing around and just get monster endlinks that could be adjusted to fit perfect. The coilovers are sexy, and awesome BTW. Rides better than stock, koni yellow, and the H&R Coilovers I've had already. And I'm sure they'll hold up to the task of handling the twisties quite well!

Last edited:
Saw a pic of the new shoes on FB. Lookin' fantastic! (2thumbs)

The offset looks pretty good too. Maybe just a touch of poke?

Sho you have to paint those wheels, the orange wheels where the only way to spot you easily.

Lol! I used to see you on 77 all the time on Saturday's, Mark. Im gonna leave em silver for now. I like the non flashy look for now

Couple updates. My original slave cylinder decided to blow at 136k miles last Thursday. Big thanks to Patrick for helping me bleed the replacement and grabbing the one off of his car at 1am to get my DD drivable.

Also put an ass load of miles on the car over the weekend. Went down to Columbus and back for Nates meet on Saturday, had some fun with a ZL1 Camaro. I think myself, Evan and the driver of the ZL1 were surprised that I hung with him.

Then, headed down to Cincinnati Saturday night to see a friend I haven't seen in years. Got 296 miles on a tank on the way down, which is the best I've gotten on an e85 mix.

Car sits at 139k miles as of today and is running great!

Couple updates. My original slave cylinder decided to blow at 136k miles last Thursday. Big thanks to Patrick for helping me bleed the replacement and grabbing the one off of his car at 1am to get my DD drivable.

Car sits at 139k miles as of today and is running great!

Looks like you passed me in mileage finally. I'm sitting at around 136k miles. Hopefully my slave cylinder holds up. Do you think a contributing factor to your slave cylinder issue was the fact that you're making a lot more power or is it just from the high mileage?

Also, those wheels look awesome. I do agree with Marc, you should paint them orange so we can spot you more easily HAHA!!!! Do you have your rears rolled? Any issues with rubbing?

Thanks #2! The slave cylinder would have held fine if I was on a stock clutch, but with the ACT 6 Puck, the insanely heavy pedal is what contributed to it failing. A lot of times, they will fail as soon as people switch over to a heavy clutch...I just got lucky that mine lasted a good 45k miles since upgrading the clutch. The rears were rolled by the previous owner, the driver side with a baseball bat and the passenger with a fender roller. If i ever find the guy, i will smack him because the drivers side has started to rust because of that. No issues with rubbing at all, but my car is also a monster truck at the moment. The fronts are set pretty much as low as they can go (2 threads from being max drop), and the rears are just below stock wheel gap. Will need to raise the rear a tiny bit.

04011520223_zpsrjh0out0.jpg

Edit:
Forgot to add, after showing my dad a picture of the Ms3 that burned to the ground in Cincinnati earlier this week; I came home and found this sitting on my doorstep last night. Will be making a mount for this to keep in the hatch as a precaution just incase my oil lines decide to take a s*** in the future

0401152317_zpsby9opofl.jpg

Last edited:
Welp, just as my luck would have it... Was wrapping up the tune with Mark today in preparation of throwing the car on the dyno at Smokey's tomorrow morning , and my 6 puck decided to start slipping in 4th gear under load. Dyno cancelled and will be putting a new clutch in Tuesday after work. :(

Back