SenSen shocks

They'll physically fit but without the extra weight of the M5 pushing on them, the ride height might not be what you want or the ride might be too harsh.

initial feel is there softer did you experience this when installing yours there easier to push down then stock rears where

Did you stroke the shocks a few times before putting them in? That's SOP for new shocks/struts and they are no way softer than the stockers, not even close, assuming you're talking about the 5 shocks.

i didn't personally install them a friend did while im deployed for my wife but idk if they did it several times so after a few rebounds they will stiffen up is what your saying and yes mazda 5 shocks on the rear of a speed3

Yeah, stroking them get the fluid into all the passages properly, sort of like bleeding brakes.

With these all around, my car now corners totally flat, even on stock springs.

we currently just have the rears but will this correct it self on the car and if not can it be done after using them a few weeks as idk if my friend will have time to uninstall before i return home

unlike with bleeding brakes, the struts are considered a closed system. working them on a bench may be recommended, but isn't considered required.

There's not likely to be any problems; they'll take a set eventually. Note for future though, it's not good to let things lubricated by a fluid operate unlubricated, which is what happens when the shocks aren't stroked. On the bench, there's no load so it's no big deal but, I don't want the load of the car pressing on dry parts, imho. It's just what I do and I've been at this for 30 years but, YMMV.

well they where stroked each once or twice but not repeatedly which seemed to be what you where saying im far less knowledgeable and i do understand what your saying but i wasn't there so i couldn't be sure when i get back state side ill cycle them a few times for good measure thanks for the info

installed with eibachi springs,install was pretty easy if u can put on lift! over all is good, but dunno y the rear looks lil bit lower the front??

My car looks like stock. Take a tape measure and compare it to a stocker. Struts/shocks can take a little time to settle, too.

As long as you got the struts all the way down in the front hub pinches, it should be fine. expect about 1/8" to protrude below the pinch if you got this right.

i ll post some pic soon, its been raining in these days here. i mean with that price totall, i can really feel that my money is worth it!!!

IMG_0075.JPGIMG_0074.JPGIMG_0073.JPGIMG_0072.JPGIMG_0071.JPG(front)

Last edited:
rear is on the second pic, 3rd and 4th pics is how i tighted the top bolt, didnt have enought time to take pic from the rear....

Attachments

• IMG_0069.JPG
    IMG_0069.JPG
    233.5 KB · Views: 301
  • IMG_0070.JPG
    IMG_0070.JPG
    182.7 KB · Views: 284
  • IMG_0066.JPG
    IMG_0066.JPG
    317.3 KB · Views: 247
  • IMG_0065.JPG
    IMG_0065.JPG