selling MSP, whats a fair price to ask for it???

Status
Not open for further replies.

tcrawford97

:
'03 Mazdaspeed Protege Spicy Orange
so I am making the tough decision to sell my car, but am unsure of how much to ask. I have all the parts listed in my sig installed as well as most of the stock parts sitting in my garage. should I try to sell the car as is or do I take it back to stock and sell the parts separately? any feedback would be great, as I am moving to Dallas in December and need it gone my then

If you're looking to make the maximum amount of money, I'd go back to stock then sell parts separately. Since you have till December, you can probably get rid of most of the upgrades (they go fast with the MSP's).

so I am making the tough decision to sell my car, but am unsure of how much to ask. I have all the parts listed in my sig installed as well as most of the stock parts sitting in my garage. should I try to sell the car as is or do I take it back to stock and sell the parts separately? any feedback would be great, as I am moving to Dallas in December and need it gone my then

I'd be more than happy to buy the steedspeed mani off of you

Based on other sales, and depending on condition of the body and milage, you could feasibly get $5-7K for the car as a whole if you find the right buyer. Might take you a while to sell.

If you decide to part out and the seats are red bring them down to Dallas and I'll take them off your hands. Also looking for the rear subwoofer deck too. If you want to sell and ship send me a quote based on shipping to 75033.

Would have to agree...market is only bringing around $7K or so, for even the nicest of the nice ones on the private sales end...

so I think I might have to part out my MSP. I haven't had many takers on buying the car as a whole. if I bring it back to stock except for a few parts that I don't have the originals to swap to, I think I might put asking price of $2500 for the car. I am trying to find out if I should put the original seats back in it and sell the sparco seats, or if with the rarity of these cars would I make more money from the original seats, seeing as that they were used for less than 6 months before being replaced with the racing ones. they are still in moving wrap from 10 years ago and I honestly don't even know what they look like. I will be posting pics of all the stuff I can remove from the car hopefully tomorrow

Damn why so cheap? A clean, close to stock spicy with under 100k miles is worth $5-6k IMO.

Damn why so cheap? A clean, close to stock spicy with under 100k miles is worth $5-6k IMO.

I would have to agree with you horn. but right now I don't have time to hold on to the car. I have literally 1 month to sell and I have had no luck so far. even posting the car on craigslist in my area didn't help.

If for some reason you cant sell the car before you move to Dallas, and you end up bringing it with you, I'd be interested in purchasing the car. Getting the car the 200 miles from Dallas to Austin isn't too bad. But the 750 miles from Kansas City would be a bit unrealistic considering my budget.

I'd stock it out then sell it. Your car looks like it was done right, but most modded cars on craigslist (in the bay area at least) have been treated like s*** by a 17 year old wannabe tokyo drifter. A lot of people steer clear of cars that have been worked on because of that.

The parts are icing on your $4500-$5000 cake. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back