rubbing

superdude

Ok I got a question everybody keeps talking about will it rub when i lower the car from my expirience it won't . But that is with two peole in the car if I have more than two people i think it will rub. Now I hear you can shave the inside of the quater panel but does anyone know if it will damage the quater panel or chip the paint job. Please let me know if you have done it to your car and how is it :D

Where exactly do wheels rub. The fender for too large of wheels or the inside well because they are too wide. I don't care how big they are because I'm not about 'blingin', I just want my wheel to have a huge footprint. I want 17 or 16" wheels that are 7-8 inches wide, preferable 16/8's do they make those? Thanks

offset offset offset! very important! every single P5 at Carlisle this year with aftermarket rims had the wrong offset! If you get the right rim - you will not rub.

example - stock P5 has an offset of 50, stock MP3's are 55 - if you go smaller you will rub, unless your drop is weak :p

Back