Rotor suggestions please

:
08 cx9 grand touring
I have a 08 cx9 need rotors and pads.Im looking for suggestions.Autozone has duralast are they any good.Im reading some use centric.Tirerack has there cheapest ones for half the price of Autozone.What should I get?

http://slickdeals.net/f/5875854-Adv...wide-30-off-90-40-off-100-50-off-175-amp-More

slickdeals.net said:
20% off sitewide via code "P20"
$10 off orders of $30 or more; $25 off $70 or more; $40 off $110 or more via code "A124"
$20 off $50 or more via code "ES123"
$30 off $75 or more via code "TRT37" - Thanks Illswyn! (feel free to rep him in post 104)
$30 off $90 or more via code "HUGE30"
$40 off $100 or more via code "TRT41" - Thanks rolandvpro! (feel free to rep him in post 7)
$50 off $175 or more via code "HUGE50"

Use one of the codes listed in that link and order online from Advance and you can pick up in store to avoid shipping.

I've used Duralast, Wearever, and Wagner on past cars and they were all fine. I would never buy anything other than ceramic for the pads, much less mess than the metallic type.

I recommend Centric Premium rotors and Posi-quiet ceramic pads. Rotors $69/ea front, and pads $45/front set both on amazon.

I second Centric. I put Centric E-Coated rotors on with the Posi-quiet ceramic pads and so far (22k miles) so good, with the exception of squeaking every time the car is backing, but this is more of a "nature of the beast" kind of thing with ceramic pads.

I recommend against Duralast, but that is just me. Google Duralast brakes (reviews) and you will see for yourself.

Back