recent photoshoot

Thank you everyone!! :D

@charlesss - I havent had any issues at all with them. Hell, I couldnt even get them off when I tried....lol.

@Biggs - It is the PG pipe kit with a CX racing core.

love your car, love the front emblem color matched with the wheels, especially being gold, i love gold wheels. car looks very nice

Looks great...not a fan of the "illest" decal though...

how about my "silliest" decal? (sorry not trying to thread jack)

Attachments

• silliest decal 002.jpg
    silliest decal 002.jpg
    532.4 KB · Views: 161
  • silliest decal 004.jpg
    silliest decal 004.jpg
    576.4 KB · Views: 170
love your car, love the front emblem color matched with the wheels, especially being gold, i love gold wheels. car looks very nice

how about my "silliest" decal? (sorry not trying to thread jack)

Thanks, and that sticker is silly...lol

@charlesss - I havent had any issues at all with them. Hell, I couldnt even get them off when I tried....lol.

did PG discontinue the pipe kit? can't find it anymore. and does it come with a mounting bracket for the intercooler?

Strick, your car looks better every time I see it..I hope you keep rockin the 19's simply because theres hardly anybody else doin it!!!

niceee. Have you ever had trouble with your eyelids? Are you using the tape that was already put on it? I am having trouble at times keeping mines on,and gotta retape that nonsense all the time haha,especially when its hot out.
You could use a couple dabs of (clear) silicone with the tape..I did my upper wing on my GTI like that and never had any issues with it... except when it was time to remove it to trade the car in.

Last edited:

Ah i thought the core looked different.

are those axis hiro wheels?
yes

Yes

19 x 8.5 +35 axis hiros refinished in BBS gold
225/35 falken fk452s
thank you
Strick, your car = epic!

You decided on your wheels yet broski?
Thanks, Im not going to spend the money on the rotas. Im going to hold onto the axis until i save a little more money. Then ill try and sell the axis on here to finance the rest of the new setup.

Im leaning toward these http://www.ssr-wheels.com/wheels/sp1_17181920.asp in an 18 x 9.5 +35. LMK what you think. Then ill either polish out the centers or PC them a wild color. Who knows, the car may even be a different color by then (shady) (sssh)

Last edited:
Back