recent photoshoot

STRICK-

:
07' SPEED 3
Had a photoshoot a couple weeks back for Ultraevolution.com . Heres a few pics from it :)

photoshoot2.jpg

photoshoot5.jpg

photoshoot8.jpg

photoshoot6.jpg

photoshoot7.jpg

photoshoot1.jpg

photoshoot.jpg

thanks man. At least its a small one, and the cars not covered in them...lol. Like some ive seen.

That is le gorgeous! Always been a big fan of your car, Strick. But I do have to agree: the illest decal looks out of place up front. I like them better on the windows and not on the body of the car. I think a gold decal would look much better to match your theme.

thank you all for the positive feedback. Its the driving force behind my ms3 project. This is my DD too, so keeping it in shape is tough. But the feedback here makes it all worth it. :)

car looks good man! hey do you happen to have any info on his camera and flash/strobist setup? i think i see 1 umbrella.

fudge i need umbrella for wider and even flash to properly expose the car.

no i dont unfortunatly. I know there was one umbrella and one really tall light that had the umbrella removed though. Ill ask, next time i talk to them. There is a pt. 2 to this shoot w/ a model. Im waiting for those pics too. Ill pm you when i find out

niceee. Have you ever had trouble with your eyelids? Are you using the tape that was already put on it? I am having trouble at times keeping mines on,and gotta retape that nonsense all the time haha,especially when its hot out.

Back