Rear clicking sound?

lelola

:
2009 Mazda3 GT
My car seems to have developed a rather annoying clicking sound. It seems to be coming from the rear passenger side of the car - kinda hard to tell when I'm driving. It isn't a consistent clicking and I don't usually hear it when I hit a bump in the road. There's nothing in the trunk that would make that sound and it doesn't seem to matter if anyone is sitting in the back - I still hear it.
Any ideas what it might be?

i would take it in to the dealership not sure what year they fixed this on, but there is a piece of plastic the passenger rear side hits under cornering/accel/heavy loads/certian bumps it just needs to be cut off... some engineer f-ed up somewhere and didn't get it right... simple fix, the tsb pretty much says to grind it down... i think i wore through mine cause it mysteriasly (sp i know) stopped on its own... hehehe.. oh well its just a piece of plastic...

deff take it in cause it could be endlinks but most probably the tsb...

Same sound but mine also occurs when I hit the brakes either slightly or hard. As long as I hold the brakes down, the sound is gone, but if I let off, it's back. Any Ideas?

Back