Re: TFMMC Fall Meet: November 6th Kissimmee / St. Cloud, Florida

hectorpr23

:
2004 Mazda 3 Hatch
Re: TFMMC Fall Meet: November 6th Kissimmee / St. Cloud, Florida

Hi guys ! I would like to introduce myself to the mazdas24/7 community. I'm a pretty new member here but have been a "old" member at some other forum. I'm a DIY kinda guy so if anyone lives around me and need some work done in your car let me know. I can do stereo equipment installs, angel eyes, minor fiberglass jobs, etc....I'm building my '04 Mazda 3 for "show only" but for right now it is a Daily Driver too. This is my build-out page, but needs to be somewhat updated: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3010446

Well, the second thing I would like to let you all know is about this meet we are gonna have in St. Cloud, Florida on November 6th, 2010. We would like to have as many members as we can, so that we can have a bunch of fun. We want to welcome all the Mazda's in this community. We are planning to gather around 10:30am. Hope to see you all there. Please pm if you are likely to attend or will attend, so that we can make sure we have accommodations for everyone.

*Everyone who shows up gets a FREE mini personal photo shoot done (10 pics) w/ one edited shot by JEG Images Photography, and after the photo shoot we are gonna do an install/swap meet at one of the member's house.*

Moderators.....................please let me know if it is ok to post the link from the other forum here.

Back