R Spicy 1 Build coming soon.......

If it's totaled by the insurance company, it goes to an auction like Copart for mostly junkyards or people like fatti to bid on. In Ohio you have to have a special license or need a broker to bid on them. Atleast that's how it was about 4 years ago for Ohio.

Stopped by the shop where the car is being repaired. Really nice guys, very knowledgable. She will be back to us on Wednesday!

Car is done, being road tested by the owner! Should be back in my hands tomorrow. Will bring her by Gripped tomorrow evening.

Yea! Hopefully you'll be able to bring her out to autoX in Aug. at the TEA event.

I'm going to change out the WG tomorrow and see if that is the problem. If that doesn't fix it I'll probably need a turbo or rebuild mine. Depending if I have a job by then and some extra money.

She is back home and running better than ever! Had to have the radiator brackets moved a bit as the disco potato pushed the fan into the radiator. Thank god for Mishimoto's lifetime warranty, submitted my claim on a Monday and had the new one by that Thursday.

The biggest issue was an oil leak and it was coming from a fitting that was faulty and replaced. The tune with the Haltech is phenomenal! Gone is the MAF and the cat! She pulls like a beast and looks like I will need to see how much I need to relearn about her.

Will be doing a shakedown this morning at Toledo Airport this morning at an Auto-x. Will be scrubbing new tires and running with alot of MEEPS in SMF. So, she is back and ready to go. We will see if we can get the power down!

Has not been much to report, but I will be adding a few goodies next month. The biggest news is, I reached one of my primary goals! I can now fit into a racing seat! Went to Track First and went and went and tested out a few seats! Well I found a Corbeau FX-1 Wide! Got a great deal and I should have it next week.

So,the seat and harness will be going in, New Power Slot Rotors, extended wheel studs and open ended lugs, new Cobalt Friction pads and dot 4 brake fluid (deciding on what brand), air conditioning unit is coming out, radio and subwoofer.......so a lot of changes, as is becoming a dedicated track car.......

Thanks guys, renewed my NASA Time Trials License...I guess I am officlally back in the mix!!!

Back