QuickQuestion!!!

YellerMP3

I wrecked the mp3 last week and am trying to find parts for it!! will the mazda protege parts fit or do they have to be the mp3 and also will mazdaspeed fit??? thanks

I have more parts then you probably realize. and i am not very far from you. why don't you call me and we will figure out the details about what you need.

(650) 245-5472

YellerMP3 said:
I wrecked the mp3 last week and am trying to find parts for it!! will the mazda protege parts fit or do they have to be the mp3 and also will mazdaspeed fit??? thanks

ok sweet i'll give u a call tomorrow, i just thought from the pics that the parts i needed were damaged!!! i need a hood two front fenders and right headlight!!!

i think thats how ronis is damaged by. she has some pics look for her thread in the f/s section of the forum

ok. well i have wheels. i have the stock lower plastic grill. i think i have some plastic underbody pieces too for the front. i have headlight housings but they are a little clouded, $15-20 for them. talk to you tomorrow then. i might have a front bumper for you too.
YellerMP3 said:
ok sweet i'll give u a call tomorrow, i just thought from the pics that the parts i needed were damaged!!! i need a hood two front fenders and right headlight!!!

Back