Question about rear Mazdaspeed 3 Emblem

skallen

:
2007 Mazdaspeed 3
I was just wondering how tricky it is to remove the rear Mazdaspeed 3 emblem and the Mazda logo on the hatch? If I pull them off, are there any holes? Or, is adhesive used? Any help would be appreciated. I REALLY want to remove these but I don't want to fill any holes and paint. Thanks!!!

The 'mazdaspeed' and '3' are only held on by adhesive. A blow dryer and some fishing line or dental floss will take care of that. The 'M' however has 2 holes and adhesive.

Awesome thank you....By the way, I love the SRI...Haven't got around to installing the TIP yet..Thank You very much

I personally think that the less mess you have on the back, the better. I took off the dealership sticker and the MazdaSpeed3 badge and then took off the M, cut it, painted it, and put it back on the car. It looks awesome:

ms3.jpg

Awesome thank you....By the way, I love the SRI...Haven't got around to installing the TIP yet..Thank You very much

No problem man. Glad to help out. Pertaining to the subject though, I love seeing hatches with no emblems on them. Maybe instead of filling the holes, finding a small subtle rubber plug and paint the top of it with some touch-up paint or something like that. So it's not so permanent.

Back