protege5 forum

All I have so far is the drop in K&N air filter. 50 bucks for a few horses, can't beat that. lol I have plans to get the raceing beat cat-back system. If you guys go to there site they now finaly have pictures up of what the muffler will look like. It looks nice.

Hello all, I just bought my protege 5, it's red, stick, and the dealer here had red/black leather with mazda emblems sewn into the headrests installed before I picked it up. Anyways, my last car was a Honda Accord and I did just about everything there is to it and sold it because I wanted something new. This is way new to me and I need some help locating some parts. If anyone knows, could you tell me where to get a cold air intake or regular intake, and coilovers. By the way, will 18's fit if it's lowered? Thanks, accord_si97@yahoo.com

any ex civic owners who now own a p5?

Whats your comments?

I've a 93 si hatch with mods, but seriously looking into a p5 stick with roof and a/c.

Living in montreal area.

What size winter tires and rims have you guys installed?

Hey Vic,
I sold a 1995 Civic Coupe EX for my P5. Better torque curve, and a more comfortable car. The only thing you'll miss is the suspension, but good springs and some 17's or 18's will get you close. The rest of the car is tons better all around.

Hello all, I just bought my protege 5, it's red, stick, and the dealer here had red/black leather with mazda emblems sewn into the headrests installed before I picked it up. Anyways, my last car was a Honda Accord and I did just about everything there is to it and sold it because I wanted something new. This is way new to me and I need some help locating some parts. If anyone knows, could you tell me where to get a cold air intake or regular intake, and coilovers. By the way, will 18's fit if it's lowered? Thanks, accord_si97@yahoo.com

18"s will fit. As for parts check out any AV I'm sure they can point u in the right direction

im sure he knows this by now....this thread is like 6 years old....if he even has his p5 still. bump from back in the day.....hell i didnt even own mine when this thread started...lmao.

james

haha damn this is old, I wasn't even in high school at this time...god im old...

ROFL I crack myself up when I revive old threads from days past. Its kind of neat to read what our questions were back then.

LOL. I didn't even look at the date. Maybe shouldve invested in a flux capacitor instead of my p5

18"s will fit. As for parts check out any AV I'm sure they can point u in the right direction

(rlaugh) i'm pretty sure that over the last 7 years he has figured this out haha! (not tryin to bust ur chops, just sayin... sorry)

Back