Protege High Mileage Club

A little dirty, but yeah. Bone stock except for CR3 clunk-fix brackets and an Alpine head unit. '03.5 MSP

attachment.php
You need to get that thing out of the garage once in a while, heck you should be ready for your first service visit!

Jesus...these are some high-mileage rides!!!!

*sidenote* Anyone know what happened to ProtegeGarage? I need to order a motor...mine died at 280k :(

1993 protege lx. Recently passed 290,000km = 180,000miles. Not too bad. I change the oil every 5k. I'm 2nd owner. First owner was wife's mum. Hope to get many more km!

1997 Mazda Protege-409,000 miles on it. On my third water pump-my first clutch last 290,000 miles. Love my protege since the day I bought it brand new.

1997 Mazda Protege-409,000 miles on it. On my third water pump-my first clutch last 290,000 miles. Love my protege since the day I bought it brand new.

Nice, I'm, at 277k miles and am ready for a tune up. Starting to feel really slow and it is about time to do some maintenance. I've been very fortunate so far, the only major repair has been replacing the worn out OEM suspension and rotors.

What really surprises me is how nice many of these high-mileage Protgs look. My daughter's 2002 (dark green) has been scorched by the sun, which is beating on it almost every day, here in So Cal.

Latest posts

Back