Production Number

KrayzieFox

:
01 MP3 Turbo
Is there any way to find out the production number of my MP3 besides calling MazdaUSA? I tried like 5 times now and they keep saying there is no such thing, the only Protege with production numbers is the Mazdaspeed. They don't even know what an MP3 is anymore.. idiots.

I'm in the same boat with you I even tried looking on the Mazda website and its not even on there. I'm going to call tomorrow again because the guy I talked to said there's a guy there that mite know but he works tomorrow. I'll let you know but its not looking good

Yeah let me know how that goes. I'm interested as well. Is it true that there were only 1500 made? I read that somewhere and thought that was wild. 1,000 blue and 500 yellow or something like that. (sorry not trying to jack the thread)

Really? I didn't know that. But no yellows in Canada? And the MP3 didn't make it to any other market? Just N. America?

No yellows, just blue. As for other markets, there was the Mazdaspeed familia in japan which is pretty much identical except for a few details (if you exclude the awesome engine and other great upgrades we didn't get)

yep! pistons, IM, header, camshafts, flywheel, maybe an intake, and the whole suspension setup (possibly better shocks/springs then us?)

Yea I've gotten the same answer several times already.. that's why I posted here to see if there is any other way to obtain them other than by calling Mazda.

Does anyone have the number your suppose to call? I wouldn't mind trying my luck and giving it a whirl.

+ the 250 blue ones that were sold in Canada :)

Does anyone know which 250 where made in Canada. I called mazda like 5 months ago and the person I talked to knew exactly what I was talking about when I asked him about my production number. Here is the number I called 1-800-222-5500.

Does anyone know which 250 where made in Canada. I called mazda like 5 months ago and the person I talked to knew exactly what I was talking about when I asked him about my production number. Here is the number I called 1-800-222-5500.
NO ONE knows...there are supposedly no production numbers for Canadian ones.

NO ONE knows...there are supposedly no production numbers for Canadian ones.

Or US ones. I called about mine and Mazda claimed that MP3s did not have production numbers. Only Mazdaspeed vehicles have productions numbers is what I was told by numerous reps.

Yes but someone USED to know since we have a stickied thread about it. There was never anyone from Canada who ever got the info

Back