powdercoating group interest

Those look great.

Do you have contact info for people that are interested in doing this? Will they still do it even though the contact we were using got laid off?

well they're an industrial powder coater, not automotive. you're welcome to try tho. the name is CSI powder coaters in lowell ma. my contact is currently going to get another job at a powder coaters

Drool...... Drool....... Drooling! How much for all 4? and, what did you ride on while your wheels were out?

Those look great.

Do you have contact info for people that are interested in doing this? Will they still do it even though the contact we were using got laid off?

thanks. i did my wheels somewhere else.

Drool...... Drool....... Drooling! How much for all 4? and, what did you ride on while your wheels were out?

it was 260 for all 4 everything included. i had ebay rims on..but i got a bent on 2 of the rims so i decided to do my stockers.here is a pic of them
carlson027.jpg

yeah, sadly the company laid off my connection...and they only powdercoat for businesses, also i hurt my hand pretty badly and have been out of work since jan because of it.

yeah, sadly the company laid off my connection...and they only powdercoat for businesses, also i hurt my hand pretty badly and have been out of work since jan because of it.

Bummer dude! hope ur hand dosnt inter-fear with ur personal life LOL!

I just took my wheels to get powder coated. The guy is charging $240 for all 4 wheels and that includes the sandblasting. He told me it would be about 2 weeks since he has other wheels he has to finish up first. I'm going with a black chrome and i'll post up pics once I get them back. If he does a good job I can talk to him to see if can us a group rate.

Tony

sick! i love how my attempt to get a group together for powdercoating, is getting other people to attempt a group. either way, i hope someone pulls thru.

I just took my wheels to get powder coated. The guy is charging $240 for all 4 wheels and that includes the sandblasting. He told me it would be about 2 weeks since he has other wheels he has to finish up first. I'm going with a black chrome and i'll post up pics once I get them back. If he does a good job I can talk to him to see if can us a group rate.

Tony

Let us know man. I would love to do my stock wheels in gunmetal. Should match nicely with the True Red. (2thumbs)

Let us know man. I would love to do my stock wheels in gunmetal. Should match nicely with the True Red. (2thumbs)

no problem, Once the guy finishes powder coating them I will post pics. He's currently finishing up some shelby mustang rims and then he's going to get started on mines.

I got the wheels back yesterday, I have not had a chance to take some pics yet but they came out awesome. I was very happy with the job. I'm going to try to get some pics tonight if possible and I will post up asap! I decided to go with a glossy black color instead of the Gunmetal color. I talked to him about the group buy but he said he charges the same price for everyone. To be honest I believe 240 is an excellent price for powder coating (4) 18" wheels and doing the sandblasting as well. I should get the wheels on the car by this weekend for some pics on the car.

I got the wheels back yesterday, I have not had a chance to take some pics yet but they came out awesome. I was very happy with the job. I'm going to try to get some pics tonight if possible and I will post up asap! I decided to go with a glossy black color instead of the Gunmetal color. I talked to him about the group buy but he said he charges the same price for everyone. To be honest I believe 240 is an excellent price for powder coating (4) 18" wheels and doing the sandblasting as well. I should get the wheels on the car by this weekend for some pics on the car.

yeah 240 with all the prep work is a fair price indeed. Post some pics!!

Back