Post your recent pictures!

There are a couple minor things that I like about the Speed3 better (the automatic climate control was much better, certain parts of the MS3 interior was nicer, and I miss the automatic headlights) but overall the STi is amazing.

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD GET THIS EXHAUST

I want an STI just to install this monster

<iframe width="640" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/WWTaifqKY-w" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

After some open heart surgery, she's up and running

jbiIVFsibQcQxp.jpg

I take care of them. I also get countless offers to buy them. I've lost track of how many people I've turned down

wish i could have kept them, just that amount of tire was no fun on new england roads. very happy with my mp3s and more rubber

nice replacement will. a wrx was on my short list for new cars, but i just couldnt get over the crap gas mileage. that and i was never able to drive one since they are always sold before even getting to the dealerships around here. nobody within 60 miles ever had one in stock. if i didnt have kids, i would have gone for it for sure though.

Lolz...

Lookie The Toys I bought for MP5T...

$1200.00 Shipped.

Black Edition with Wi-Fi Remote and IPHONE Preview.

GOPROBLACK.jpg

what did you think dub... people were going to stop posting pictures because you left?

Ha!

car's looking good by the way.

Plasti-dipped the top portion of my hood. It was an emergency, as I am having severe rust problems there. -_-

MS6_PD.jpg

nice replacement will. a wrx was on my short list for new cars, but i just couldnt get over the crap gas mileage. that and i was never able to drive one since they are always sold before even getting to the dealerships around here. nobody within 60 miles ever had one in stock. if i didnt have kids, i would have gone for it for sure though.

The WRX is nice. My dealership had one sitting in the showroom, unsold, when I picked up my STi. There hasn't been an unsold STi at any dealership in the Cleveland/Akron area since August, it's crazy. The dealership I ordered from only gets an allocation of around 20 per year, so I can imagine they get too many more WRXs.

Back