Post The BEST Pictures OF YOUR MAZDA

Took this today, I think it looks alright. The weather was really nice out.

49014.jpg

An homage to the Greatest!!!
IMG_3026.jpg

Yes I'm new here in 247, I"m the new owner of p5turbo car, and proud of it!!! the car name ''takyri spidy" wy? there is a spider in the front ligth lol I guess it got tan lol

My car sat in the parking lot of my job for 10 days while I was getting married in Puerto Rico... I just got back Sunday, What Tornados?

My car sat in the parking lot of my job for 10 days while I was getting married in Puerto Rico... I just got back Sunday, What Tornados?

Congratulations! Yea, check up your local news website about it, it was a crazy amount of twisters that picked up 10,000lb trucks like they were nothing. I was just worried about you folks and especially your car being alright.

Lol I didn't hear anything either but I don't really watch the news. That car looks a million times sexier in person. We need to meet up Hector. Do you know if any of your friends want to go to the OCC meet on April 21st? Kyle and I are driving up that morning so we could all caravan. Probably leaving around 7am or so since it's a 3 hour drive.

I was actually going to leave at 3am to meet up with 6 crew somewhere in New York before the meet

wait your in reading? oh crap, I feel like a dumbass lol, I thought you were in dallas lol. my fault bro haha

Back