Post Pics of your Mazda2 / Demio

Love the fatty mudflaps!!!

Washed all the salt off the 2 and added a candy cane ricebox yesterday, tis da season
candycanetrucknutslol_zps9874ac07.jpg

Started off with a bang there. I can't stand this type of mentality. You don't have to like the car but at least respect what others do.

It was a long time since I posted a car there and trust me, it will be a long time since I post again. The mentality on that forum changed so much in a couple of year... Sorry to CRG, even if many like it, MR is full of retards bashing whatever you post, just for the pleasure of it...

It's definitely the height of the body. The car's lines improve a lot to me when the 2 is lowered. Becomes more streamlined. When even i see a stock 2 i kind of don't even like it. Which makes me feel all weird inside. But then i look at mine and I'm fine again. :)

Same with me. No offence to anyone rolling OEM height, but the car just look not serious at all.

Don't worry.. his Avatar of Zac Efron is enough punishment haha. Ohh that kills me..

See, Zac Efron there obviously cared enough about my car to post about it... Hey, at least my car got his attention ;)

Yeah for sure. Plus, the car seems longer too when it's lowered.. I've noticed.

I laugh at stock height Mz2's (not offensively.. It's a nostalgic laugh).. So do all of my friends; I'll give them credit, they see mine all the time, and get used to seeing it so low, that when they see a stock one, they're awe-struck at how high my car used to be haha :p

Read my first answer CRG, that was a mistake on my side. I'll never post a car again on that forum!

Hey man, it's all good. I didn't take it to heart really.. not everyone is gonna like everyone's car. Thanks for your enthusiam in my car though! That's what matters to me

Looking good man , I will keep an eye out for you on 95

Thanks man! I usually don't use 95, but I'll keep my eyes open as well lol.
Probably gonna go to towers tonight, still up in the air about actually putting it on display.

Last edited:
image_zpsc996d10e.jpg

Is there anything these little cars can't do?

Jellybean- 15
Winter- 0

I'm glad i jacked my coils up for the winter to (almost) stock height. With all the snow currently going on outside my window... I'm still a 1/2" down from stock. I just couldn't go back to stock height in good conscience!

I've redone the mid pipe back on my exhaust (after my magnaflow muffler blew out due to bad weld job on the part of the installer) Still all magnaflow, but WAY more tucked and stock looking. Found a GREAT exhaust shop around here that has a guy who's really into finding out what i wanted. I liked my old muffler but I love this look better! I'll snap some pics as time allows ;-)

Hey! Gonna bug you again - Can you post up a list of the parts you used and how you did your tow hook plate mount? THX!!!

Just picked up my 2012 Sport 5MT last Thursday. I'm coming from a 1992 Miata and its great!

Already did my first mod, $10 Home Depot tow hook license plate bracket:

544684_10152228441655577_1536467162_n.jpg

Back