Ported and Polished Inlet for Mazdaspeed6

Klip said:
My car is still waiting on the CP-E EMS tuning package and has not been to a dyno yet. At best the throttle response is smoother/quicker but I cannot tell by the seat of the pants how much of a difference this makes. To me it just added points for Car shows and I think the chrome looks better than the stock piece.

What did it cost you?

MS64MEE said:
What did it cost you?

My local tuner shop guy charged me 150.00 for polishing the inside, then another 150.00 for the chroming at the plating shop they use.

We're installing this ported and polished inlet on Jason's (jcgemt2003) car along with a surprise part on monday :). The inlet was sent to Extrude Hone and went under the microscope so to speak. The result is a ported and polished inside for slighter more volume and much smoother airflow. The pictures do not do the inlet justice and the inside is almost mirror finish and glass smooth. Consider before hand the inside was exactly like the outside, rough grit sandpaper in feel.

If there is interest on this I'll organize something with Extrude Hone to have a number of these p/p for customers. let me know what you all think.

Updates??????????????????

Back