Pics of my P5!!!!!!!!!

hey um ROD do you like the nokya bulbs cause i have gone through like 3 sets of them and the either burn out or explode in my headlight assembly have you had any probs like that??? and quick question does anyone think my car is ricey.....except for some people who were talking ish on the other threads..check it and email me on what you think........ www.picturetrail.com/4drmp5atr under the album named my ride and my email is lain_gundam@hotmail.com:D :D

i dont think its ricey man, some may say say the large tach is , but it looks ok to me, everyone got their own likes and dislikes, and all that really matters is what you think, not others.

see the thing is though is i dont have the tach for show i got it becuase its digital and i set the rpms to the exact shift point unlike autometers tachs and i wanted it for the shift light....so that i dont have to concentrate on my gauge cluster while racing at the tracks the light is a quick reminder thats all......its not like i dont know how to race or anything....ya know......and its the 5" R1 tach the color change one and i am getting the other gauges to go wit it when i get more performance mods on it like nos...turbo and engine work the cams pistons and gears and under drive and pullys and etc.....so i know what i am doing..... and thanx by the way for your opinion...i am now considering you a friend.....your in my buddy list aight hey wuz your email...??? mines lain_gundam@hotmail.com

ROD....clear side markers?

RODSCALIP5.....you said that the side markers were not an exact fit but they will work...what wasn't the same?...did the plug match up?...these things would be nice to know before i order thanks...btw SWEEEEET RIDE!!!!

Yes, I am also interested in knowing exactly what didnt fit with the bumper lenses. More info would be a lot of help! Thanks a lot and yeah I agree with raiderzrule...nice ride.

Well our stock side markers are thinner than the RX7's side markers. You have to basically look close at the sid emarker to notice it. Itll stick out because its much bulkier.:eek:

Back