Photoshop????

vividmaz3

Hey is anyone here good at photoshop at all? If so can I ask you to PM me as I need a favor. I would have one of the guys do it here, but they are all way too busy to be photoshopping. Please let me know. Thank you.

i need someone to photoshop a front mount intercooler on my car with vents in the hood, just a scoop on the hood for a top mount intercooler. I am going to do a turbo but i need ideas on whether to do top or front mount. and what kind of scoop, or vent to place on the hood.

ya thats what im thinkin.. but i wanted to do top mount because i dont think anyone will be doing that anytime soon on the 3 so it would be VERY unique. plus the scoop would be functional and look pretty tight i think.. thats why i want a photoshop of it

Mazda3 Photoshop

I've done some photoshop work on my car and i will post them after i do a little more. what color is your 3? If u want send me some pics and I can work on it 4 u. balbo24@mail.com

A little time

I started the project but i've been working but just thought i would let u know that i got your e-mail and the pics. what type of hood scoop do u want on there? (drunk)

kinda like a WRX scoop just to see what it looked like.. because if its a top mount I will need it, and if not just somme kinda of vent.

Back