Any hope for a 2013 Mazda3 with warped dash?

Wondering if anyone works for or can recommend a dealer in the NE IL area that may be willing to apply my 2013 Mazda3 for a goodwill fix on the dash. It missed the extended service. Can’t get my nearby dealer to even return a phone call after visiting and before I drive all over the region to ask I would like to see if anyone here could steer me to a promising lead. I would even turn it into future maintenance business as I don’t do a lot of my own work anymore.

Thank you!

The dash on my 2013 Mazda 3 was also warping and sticky. When I took my car in for routine maintenance the dealer informed me that the problem was so widespread that Mazda had agreed to replace the dash at no charge. My car was not under warranty at the time. Still, They replaced it at no charge

Yes, they extended the warranty out to 10 years. You're still within that period.

It was supposed to but according to my VIN the car missed it by about six months. Mazda USA says no, local dealer denied a goodwill request. So I think I'm SOL unless someone I could get in contact in the area would be willing to help. At this time, I don't have hours and hours I could check other dealers farther away on a chance. I put some glue on it and got a dash mat, for now it will be fine. I also purchased a non working display unit, to use as a mock-up. I'm working on adding a few brackets to the inside of the display, which would allow me to run a few trim screws through the dash and into the brackets, holding it in place.

Back