Phantom Electric Supercharger.... not the jicky ebay stuff....

You peaked my interest, so I got a nice cold beverage and read the entire 20 something page post on the other forum.. This could be the next big thing. Easy to install, support on tuning (Both from The developer and from Joe(he mentioned he could develope a map no problem)), and low cost. Any estimation of HP increase in the 2? At 5psi non restricted (giving a claimednet of 7psi) I would think at 30% increase would be easy, but if we could get 50hp at the flick of a switch, that would be something...2200lbs, and 140whp would net a 0-60 in the 6 second range.

Not that I want to switch classes, but for $2500, to get the quickness of the FiST, I'd be in..

It's "piqued" my interest...

hqdefault.jpg

Here are the 2.5L results with my tuning

This is a 2.5L (mods are intake, header, exhaust)
29p24k2.jpg

Here it is with the smaller of the 2 Electronic superchargers offered: Base (N/A) vs tuned S.C. (36WTQ gain)

2q9b8xx.jpg

and again with the slightly Larger S.C that they offer and tune. (awaiting graph from customer) but the End numbers of 3 runs were 210WTQ and 178WHP. ( here is a pic of run 1, before allowing the supercharger -recharge rate.)
a gain of : 55WTQ and 18WHP.

dnyu0o.png

Here are the 2.5L results with my tuning

This is a 2.5L (mods are intake, header, exhaust)
29p24k2.jpg

Here it is with the smaller of the 2 Electronic superchargers offered: Base (N/A) vs tuned S.C. (36WTQ gain)

2q9b8xx.jpg

and again with the slightly Larger S.C that they offer and tune. (awaiting graph from customer) but the End numbers of 3 runs were 210WTQ and 178WHP. ( here is a pic of run 1, before allowing the supercharger -recharge rate.)
a gain of : 55WTQ and 18WHP.

dnyu0o.png

Looks nice!

It's also nice to see another Coloradan on here - hello from Fort Collins!

Back