People!!! About Gps Flip Up Part And Suspension

exabsit

:
Mazda 3 ES Std. Black
I called a mazda dealer in Florida, I comunicate with mazda parts department, the flip up parts is avaible, they search the parts catalog, and is avaible, I'm going to order the part soon, I think next monday.

The part number is B32H5531XE - The Price is $141.20 DAMN IT!!!!!, but what a hell, the GPS system is much expensive. The mazda dealer is:

MAZDA EAST
2075 NORTH SEMORAN BOULEVARD
ORLANDO , FLORIDA 32807
Phone: 407-681-2222

I talk with a owner of a High speed shop and the suspension for the 3 is going to be avaible in 3 or 4 weeks.

the brand is: H&R

GOOD LUCK FOR EVERYBODY.

I ask the local mazda shop were I purchased my Mz3 and they said the navi assembly could not be purchased without getting the electronical assembly with it. I just wanted the housing to put a LCD monitor in so that I could hook up the xbox.

Am I getting what you saying correctly. $150 for the housing alone.

sweet keep me posted on this, im going to be getting a mazda3 soon (hopefully) and already have some carputer stuff.

Sweeeeeet!! It's about time somebody found out. $140 is nothing for keeping the stock look to your 3 with your own custom installed parts. I think I'll have to start calling around here to see if I can get it cheaper, or else I'll DEFINITELY order it from FL.

hey gotta any dimentions for it? I wanna get rid of my 2nd glove box since they decided to make navi not an option for us sixes (jerkit)

HEY about GPS

The GPS screen is an LCD 7" screen. I'm going to try call the dealer, and be 100% sure before ordering, I will let know.

$150 is really cheap if you think about it, anything from the dealer you should expect to pay an exorbatent amout, I'd like to know how that works out for you, be sure and keep us updated with pics and stuffs

^^ that's true, i guess i should always expect the dealer to rape my wallet..

that being said, i'd love to see some pictures of an LCD in the mazda3. doesn't sound too hard to hook up, and could be a cheap way to add mp3 and other goodies to the car =)

I am just going with a complete custom look. After they told me that I had to pay $2200 for the entire assembly I was frustated with Mazda. I am in the process of having the dash piece custom fiberglassed with an aftermarket HU. Where the factory HU is located I am getting my screen put in.

What are you doing about the LCD that has the radio info and the a/c things on it. Does it still work with the aircon even if you take out the headunit, or are you scrapping it all together?

Um..... I think he was referring to the whole assembly being $2,200 (i.e. flip up module + screen...... maybe NAV) which is rather odd considering it's only about $1500 to add NAV to your ride. The $150 is for just the piece that goes in the dash that holds the screen.... minus all the electronics.

purrrvert said:
Um..... I think he was referring to the whole assembly being $2,200 (i.e. flip up module + screen...... maybe NAV) which is rather odd considering it's only about $1500 to add NAV to your ride. The $150 is for just the piece that goes in the dash that holds the screen.... minus all the electronics.
reason behing that is the wiring and such...kinda like the fog lights for the 6 in the headlights cost $1000 in parts... they don't charge you for the entire navi system but for each part and thats how they get you...

Gotcha...... figured as much.... Well hopefully we WILL be able to get just the dash piece for $140-$150 as mentioned earlier.

I am just scraping the entire stock headunit and in its place will be a fiberglass assembly with an 8" screen. Above the screen were the display is will be gone as well. In its place is going to be red lexan with 4 switches across for interior neons, underbody neons, strobes, etc.... I will post as soon as the headunit assembly is complete. Although I will be waiting a little longer to have the screen put in because of the need for more money.

Well I live in ontario and today tried to go and order the flip up part and was told that I can not just order the plastic vent panel but i Can order the entire assembley for $2900.00 :( Well I am very dispaointed because i was really looking foward to my carputer. I dont know if this is only for Canada though. Maybe the USA can order just the vent panel?? Any one???

Back