Paul the Protege Build Thread!

Looks great, but why the hell are you running winter tires now, and on those nice rims?

They came with the car and where I live studless snow tires don't help at all in the winters! Also the guy told me they were all seasons and I just pulled them out of the bag enough to check the tread and make sure they were new so I took them in and had then mounted on my new rims and sure enough ice bears haha

By the way, I'll be in touch to get some +3mm spacers for all around!

Last edited:
Adjusted the coils, have the dampening all the way hard and it still rides amazing! I absolutely love these things(hump)

Thats what i went with... i have my dampenning set at 25f 20r... might have to turn it up when i get wider wheels

Birthday Bump! Rolling fenders this week... hopefully, ordering adjustable front Endlinks and currently in search of a DG front lip!

Had a fun weekend with a couple buddies, got the fenders rolled and snows on :) bring on winter, I'm ready for snowmobiling!

UVBG8Hr.jpg

#WinterFitment(nana)
QZwzNUU.jpg

200k bump! Been driving Paul for 25k now and he just rolled over 200k miles, and still running strong as ever! love these cars so much :)

Aaahhhhh the 200k mark. I was hoping to get mine to that point, but right now that's looking like it might be a miracle. Ha 24k to go still.

Paul was looking great man! One of the better midnight blue P5's I've seen and pulled off those Konig's nicely! What level of yellowspeeds did you get? Just the cheaper basic ones? Thinking of getting those as the pro (top of the line) one's are pretty pricey for me. Any updates? Been awhile!

Back