"Page could not be loaded" Error? - iPhone

yrwei52

2016 Mazda CX-5 GT AWD w/Tech Pkg
Contributor
:
Plano, Texas, USA
Anyone is having "Page could not be loaded" error on their iPhone? Further message says "This Connection Is Not Private", and can never be able to open the page. I started having this error since yesterday, but strangely my MS Surface with Windows 10 has no such issues.

Home with a snowstorm here in Ct. today and my win 10 pc shows this.
CC35FC07-74E1-46EF-B8C8-69D1A5711557.jpeg
My Ipad that I am posting this with has no error msgs.

So you have opposite result between Apple and Microsoft device as mind ... :unsure:
Apparently so, strange I am able to load it no problems with my android phone. Hope the admin sees these posts and figures out whats up.

This site appears to be using one of the Let's Encrypt certs that got revoked

It is actually not a good thing your device is passing you through. I have a spare machine with a very old browser that allowed me to post this. Other modern browsers shouldn't allow you to bypass the cert.

This site appears to be using one of the Let's Encrypt certs that got revoked

This...That's what happened. We use Let's Encrypt and as soon as I realized, I raised the alarm and fortunately we were able resolve the issue soon after. All should be well now...Shout-out to @Kedis82ZE8 for sending me a heads up via PM. (y)

Ps...Moving thread to our Site Support Forum.

So what is the 'aws.mazdas247.com'?
I raised a thread as following which I don't see here

That dawned on me when I eventually noticed the latest dates of threads were 6th Jan - I initally though it maybe a routing/resolving issue somewhere
Anyway, main site working now [and access disabled to the aws... sub domain] so a relief all around!

That dawned on me when I eventually noticed the latest dates of threads were 6th Jan - I initally though it maybe a routing/resolving issue somewhere
Anyway, main site working now [and access disabled to the aws... sub domain] so a relief all around!
Yup, all good now...The aws.mazdas247 test site is currently disabled. Thanks for posting about this, it confirmed the possibility for confusion. If we enable it for testing purposes again, we'll have to find a way to clarify it's just a test site. :)

Back