PA Tristatetuners Yearly Sonic Meet!

I'm going to shave my chest. There's no better feeling than smooth pectoral area.

Just officially posted over on TST that this meet is DEFINITELY taking place tomorrow!

Don't forget your canned goods for the food drive. :D

sweet, even if it was canned i would still go cause you know people would show up no matter what LOL. But im going to be there :) with my awesome sounding BOV :)

and rush, can u pick me up some canned foods for the drive and i can pay you? LOL im busyyyyyyyy :p

Rush, pick him up a can of dog food. When he hands it in, they'll be like "wat da hail?!" and kick him out.

I don't have weather schooling like Rush, but all that green isn't a good sign!
plus it's swirling and not moving anywhere

weather.jpg

It'll get its arse out in a couple hours -- the central portion of the low pressure system (the center of all that swirling) is moving, slowly but surely. Don't get your panties in a bunch! ;)

Im home and had a good time :) even though I just saw cindy and justinlandsdale and thats it from this forum. LOL

u have so many pictures of her haha

i saw cindy, justin, and i saw kyle as i was leaving actually. saw a lot of proteges though! at least 6-7 of them haha, a few speed3s and speed6s. lots of rx7s and rx8s as well. i have to admit mazda had a good showing, but not an overwhelming amount like subies, i mean my god there had to be maybe 100 of them alone, sad!

I am most proud to say that i was the only p5 there! very happy about that!

Back