PA Tristatetuners Yearly Sonic Meet!

I figured Reid and Jeremy are gonna be there .. I prolly don't know the others.

blinkerfluid and another guy I forget his name (pic below)
073.jpg

When: Saturday April 11th, 2009
Rain/Snow Date: April 18th, 2009
Time: Noon at Sonic
What: Meet and Cruise to Sonic Drive In in MORGANTOWN, PA

Sweet.

Oh I might leave a lil early to visit the cheesesteak meet in philly. two big meets in one day haha, anyone else interested in cruising down to the Cheesesteak meet in philly later that day?

i got an 06 speed6 im deff down to go..lets try to get a cruise started if its gonna be nice weather we might as well..an get some nasty pics make it a meet to remember if u know what i mean lol

Sweet.

Oh I might leave a lil early to visit the cheesesteak meet in philly. two big meets in one day haha, anyone else interested in cruising down to the Cheesesteak meet in philly later that day?

I would....just cause tony luke's has some really good food.

at what time does the meet end i willl be able to make at about 4:00pm. I was wondering if anyone in central pa wants to do a meet for friday 3 2009, at about 4:00pm at the laurel Mall in Hazleton pa since the new fast and furious comes out, there will be some people there already meeting up but i dont think anyone has a mazdaspeed 3

not sure if any of u guys were planning to head to sonic with the lehigh valley crew, but me and my friend decided to break off and head down earlier with a group of people. so if any of u guys want to head down with us in a group and get down there earlier (figure we are gonna meet around 915, leave 930, get there close to 1045-11) let me know. we just want to get there before the masses arrive around 1130-12. we already got a decent amount but we need a better mazda turn out!!!

at what time does the meet end i willl be able to make at about 4:00pm. I was wondering if anyone in central pa wants to do a meet for friday 3 2009, at about 4:00pm at the laurel Mall in Hazleton pa since the new fast and furious comes out, there will be some people there already meeting up but i dont think anyone has a mazdaspeed 3

Its going to end whenever people get bored LOL,

But 1 week to go :D

I got all excited to join you guys, then I realized it was on Saturday and I will be out of town. I'm right near KOP so it would have been tight but I guess I'll wait till next year. Sorry I counldn't join. Any other meets or anything in our area over the summer or anything?

Back