PA Tristatetuners Yearly Sonic Meet!

I'll mark it on the calendar but I may be going to a NEPOC meet that weekend. If it's the 18th I'm def out as my daughter is participating in the Walk for Autism in Allentown that day.

If you guys/gals did meet up at the KOP mall, what time would it be?

We would have to leave at about 11:15 if we do, because i think it takes about 10-15 mins to get to exton, and the exton guys are leaving at 11:30. so meet up around 10:30-10:45.

If we get enough people to meet up KOP ill start a thread up about it. We need like Atleast 5 deff. people though.

We would have to leave at about 11:15 if we do, because i think it takes about 10-15 mins to get to exton, and the exton guys are leaving at 11:30. so meet up around 10:30-10:45.

If we get enough people to meet up KOP ill start a thread up about it. We need like Atleast 5 deff. people though.

Ok....I'll post up once I find out more about the NEPOC meet. If I can come it would be nice to meet up with you guys and then head in together. After all I am a short drive down the turnpike.

Ok....I'll post up once I find out more about the NEPOC meet. If I can come it would be nice to meet up with you guys and then head in together. After all I am a short drive down the turnpike.

just to give u a heads up theres gonna be a 2 or more groups leaving from the lehigh valley. we meet up at a wawa and go from there. last year there was maybe 30-40 in all. might be a bit easier for you haha.

The exton spot gets a ton of people haha, but if we would meet at KOP it would be like mazda only ya know what i mean.

just to give u a heads up theres gonna be a 2 or more groups leaving from the lehigh valley. we meet up at a wawa and go from there. last year there was maybe 30-40 in all. might be a bit easier for you haha.

Thanks....if I can make it, I'll meet up with you guys.

well let's try to park all at the same spot :D just find a row with no one there and then try to find me and make me move my car to the other spots cause I might get there early again.

Last year I was the third person there :)

definitely make it out if u can, ill post some pics i have from last years meet sometime soon. this is one of, if not the biggest, tuner meets in the northeast.

did u go with any groups or did u just head out early?

me and my friend were thinking about going early so we can get spots but idk how itll work with this sonic.
Yep i was 15-30 mins eairly, you should do it so you get a good spot :D Ill meet you there,

How about a cruse from sonic, to sonic :D

ewww what was that?

somethings are better left to the imagination...oh wow, i guess the "excited" part kinda throws off what I was going for there...we'll just keep the sound effects limited to the fact that this is my first sonic meet...

Last edited:
Back