PA/OH Karting meet at BeaveRun, July 28

thejeans

:
2005 Mazda3 2.3
Ok like the title states, a date has been set, we will be Karting with 3 other groups that are fielding several teams.
the plan is to have 10-12 karts racing in the Enduro (we have 5 reserved for us)

cost is 360 a team.
90 per person with 4 drivers per team,
120 per person with 3 drivers per team (if 3 people want to go balls out)

we will have 3 hours of racing (approximately 1 hour practice session and qualifying, followed by the 2 hour endurance race)
4 drivers per team and you are looking at about 45 mins in the kart
3 drivers per team and you are looking at about 60 mins in the kart (again if you are really feeling ballsy haha)

the Schedule will look something like this
8:00 am - Registration
9:00 am - Practice
9:45 am - Qualifying
10:30 am - Start of Race
12:30 pm - Checkered Flag

awards will follow the end of the race

ill start the list:
1. thejeans
2. thejeans friend 1 (Jamie)
3. thejeans friend 2 (Jared)
4. thejeans friend 3 (Hoffman)
5. thejeans friend 4 (Hoffmans Dad)
6. thejeans friend 5 (Wyman)
7. thejeans friend 6 (Handy)
8. Evan9999
9. wannabe
10. wannabe's coworker (Adam)
11. wannabe's coworker (Dave)
12. tripn4days
20. the magic number for 4 drivers in all 5 karts
22. Leyland23
23. Ivan

Red = Confirmed

Last edited:
Was another thread necessary?

Anyways, since it's the 28th I'm 90% in so you can add me to the list.

Was another thread necessary?

Anyways, since it's the 28th I'm 90% in so you can add me to the list.

it wouldnt allow me to remove the poll and all the stuff to clean up the thread to make it less confusing, so i figured it was better just to start a new thread instead of leaving the chance for confusion, beside with Phen being a mod i can have him combine the 2 haha

I'm still in, I don't have anything on my schedule for July 28.

sound good

Closed, unstickied the other one. Stuck this one. If you want them combined, I can do that later.

it wouldnt allow me to remove the poll and all the stuff to clean up the thread to make it less confusing, so i figured it was better just to start a new thread instead of leaving the chance for confusion, beside with Phen being a mod i can have him combine the 2 haha

Makes sense (2thumbs)

When do you need to know by? I might have a couple more people that want to go.

So based on the enduro info in the other thread, teams of 5 drivers would be about $70 per driver, right?

I'm in. I've got 3 coworkers that are *probably* in.

Not sure if I can give you a definite by the end of June but the first week of July is possible if that would work.

yeah thats fine, i am just trying to have a pretty solid and relatively definitive list to give my contact at BR the beginning of July, that way if we dont fill the list or have more than 25 wanting to go, i have time to push/barter for our group

one of my coworkers is a confirmed. I told him to make an account since his wife drives a 6...but i doubt he will.

Hmm... Indy Grand Am weekend. Need to figure out plans.

I am out! My sister is coming in from Arkansas and I haven't seen her in like 20 years. Just found out yesterday.

Back