P5 Bra

justanotheradikt said:
anyone who has a P5 bra.... wtf do the snaps on the bottom part snap to?

Your bra should have come with some tabs that replace a couple of the fender liner screws. This is where the snaps are supposed to be snapped onto.

justanotheradikt said:
bought it used.... dammit... can you get a pic?
No pics. @ work but do have 2 bras & might miraculously have one set of those buttons laying around.....somewhere in the parts wharehouse I call the garage. I think you might be able to score some from home depot or an auto upholstery shop. I may be able to find the extras if not, PM me if you really need me to look. You need 2 for each side, they just replace 2 of the plastic screws on the fender liner then bra snaps on with a little tugging.

if you could find those buttons that would be AWSOME, if not see if you can get a pic so i know what im looking for at the hardware store

Please don't put a bra on your car. All it does is damage the paint and make you look like you want to live in the 80s again! Seriously though, if you do use one be very wary of keeping it and the car very clean or you will end up with nasty scratches.

As easy as the paint chips on these cars, the bra has value. I only use the hood portion because the DG Lip I have won't allow the main part of the bra to be installed any longer. Just keep a coat of wax on the car, remove the bra periodically, and don't rock it through a rain storm (you can bake the paint causing discoloration.) It'll be fine.

The car would look lots worse after all the freeway driving & all the rock chips & s*** than it does with the bra. Some people even use them for protection of their paint due to their driving environment vs. it being some sort of fashion statement or lame mod...I am one of them. At least I can remove it & have undamaged paint when I want to enter it in a show. If you clean your car regularly it won't be an issue. On the other hand tho, I do not prefer to go with the outdated executioner mask look but to me it's a fair tradeoff considering what the car has to go through. I hardly recommend one for places that actually have winter to deal with either.

justanotheradikt said:
if you could find those buttons that would be AWSOME, if not see if you can get a pic so i know what im looking for at the hardware store
Long story short...I gots the whole shebang for you. I found the instructions & extra whole bag of hardware from the bkup one. PM me your mail info & I'll put it in the mail.

Oh I forgot this...my car is always garaged so no weathering of paint. It also has the 50k mile spot free sheds water like a ducks back durashine s*** on it too......Only interesting bundles of fun come packed in bras anyway so no bra hatin' (except the empty ones)

im only going to use the bra when i drive from new orleans to florida... too many rocks in the air...otherwise its going to be off the car

PMed ya...THANKS SO MUCH!!!

That's what it's for...road trips. I happen to be doing road trips 5 days a week so that's why it's there. Was gonna go with a clear vinyl one but it just didn't fit worth a crap so I went back to the old school one. If old school was so bad muscle cars wouldn't be pushin all over 6 figures now days. I live in the here & now honoring the past & contemplating the future. Just wait, the 00's will seem retarded in 20 years. Time ***** everyone, everyone is next, there's no escape so enjoy talking s*** now (those who bash old school)because now will be old school quicker than you think. Old school gives the next generation things to improve on so................

Last edited:
Back