P Fest kicked ASS

:
02 MP5
Guys, what can I say. All the time and effort paid off. The event was just plain awsome. There was a great turn out of vendors, Proteges and spectators. Things went pretty damn smooth and I think everyone had a really good time. I think the Mazda folks that were down there saw that we are serious, and Im sure that will pay off big time in our future. (maybe next year we can have P Fest, or whatever we will call it, at Laguna Seca!)

GREAT JOB GUYS!!!!!!

SWEET! (thumb) Congrats to Steph and all those who helped make PFest a reality!

...now I want to see PICS!!!

That red P5 with the Volk GT-U's and the Bride seats make me miss my P5 :( I wish I could have kept it as a third car, but no space though. Looks like it was a great event.

Anyhow, whose car was it any way. Very dope!

props, shoutouts, and applause to mocc for what looks like a totally kickass event!

im jealous and impressed and excited all at once with how successful it looks to have been. not only some of the most kickass proteges i have ever seen, but vendors and their rides, and race proteges too!!

wicked fackin awesome.......

I think all the other protege clubs all over the country should join me in giving you guys a pat on the back. Your ties with Mazda NA and the level of success you seem to have had with demonstrating the legitimacy of the protege following, are sure to open doors for the rest of us as well :)

Its certainly a lot more difficult for us to get that kind of support for our events here on the east coast since we are so far away from all the action but im looking forward to being able to build on your success in our upcoming meets and events :)

Protegefest was amazing. Thanks for the hard work that everyone put in. Big props to the staff and volunteers thats helped us make this work.

Thanks again!

Notorious said:
Protegefest was amazing. Thanks for the hard work that everyone put in. Big props to the staff and volunteers thats helped us make this work.

Thanks again!
Wow, nice work MOCC. The red P5 finally got a turbo, huh. Damn he has no competition now. I think I will retire from the modification game :D. Who all took the trophies??

if anyone has any footage or pics of my car, titanium #651 on the drag strip please post them if you will. I'm really wanting to see my car. It's the one with the jacked bumper, yeah I know sucks ass. Anyway, had a great time, sorry had to split a bit early, had girlfriends family to visit that same day. We were busy the entire weekend. Thanks to everyone who set the event up....it was fun.

that was you??!?

sorry i didnt get the chance to meet you, i was the asian guy in an orange shirt with the black mica (460)

I know some people have videos, im trying to track them down and get them to post it.

Yeah, that was me....sorry I had to take off like I did around 2:30 but I promised my girlfriend we would visit her grandmother. I'm such a nice guy. Anyway, I can't wait to see some vids..... 9.6 best time, on crappy tires and really my 2nd time out with a FWD car. I went out one other time and got in one run but this time I got in 9 runs. This event was awesome.

Props to everyone, the event truly was kick ass. I had a great time. The long drive was totally worth it.

We now have a yardstick. This was the Protege Meet to gauge all other Protege meets by. GREAT job, MOCC! (group)

hey guys,

I got there a bit late with Easter traffic and the close to 9 hour drive from NorCal, but it was worth it. cool to kick it with NPOT, Norcal Protege Options Team, hehe. To those I did not meet i am so sorry. I was just kinda there for about two hours.

MOCC, to all those who put this together. A BIG HUGE THANKS. Next year we will assist however possible to make this happen at Laguna. Let's work it out. We got connects to with Mazda, from the rotary side. I'll do everything i can.

Thanks again. Laguna is a lot closer for us too. Piggyback with Le Mans series or something. hehe.

Peace, Rishie

Back