P Fest kicked ASS

RODSCALIP5 said:
Wow, nice work MOCC. The red P5 finally got a turbo, huh. Damn he has no competition now. I think I will retire from the modification game :D. Who all took the trophies??
sup steve! hows it going over there? ya, the red p-5 got hi boosted! he took home best all around protege... that car is sick now.... i knew if he came down i wouldnt have a chance! i did take home a trophie for fastest modifed protege! wahooooooo(spin)

ARD MP5 said:
hey guys,

I got there a bit late with Easter traffic and the close to 9 hour drive from NorCal, but it was worth it. cool to kick it with NPOT, Norcal Protege Options Team, hehe. To those I did not meet i am so sorry. I was just kinda there for about two hours.

MOCC, to all those who put this together. A BIG HUGE THANKS. Next year we will assist however possible to make this happen at Laguna. Let's work it out. We got connects to with Mazda, from the rotary side. I'll do everything i can.

Thanks again. Laguna is a lot closer for us too. Piggyback with Le Mans series or something. hehe.

Peace, Rishie
rishie, that sounds awesome... hook it up! great meeting you man....hit me up next time your in so-cal! peace

ARD MP5 said:
hey guys,

I got there a bit late with Easter traffic and the close to 9 hour drive from NorCal, but it was worth it. cool to kick it with NPOT, Norcal Protege Options Team, hehe. To those I did not meet i am so sorry. I was just kinda there for about two hours.

MOCC, to all those who put this together. A BIG HUGE THANKS. Next year we will assist however possible to make this happen at Laguna. Let's work it out. We got connects to with Mazda, from the rotary side. I'll do everything i can.

Thanks again. Laguna is a lot closer for us too. Piggyback with Le Mans series or something. hehe.

Peace, Rishie
Haha I don't think I've ever laughed so hard. That name is awesome. NPOT I think we should keep it since it totally goes with our Nor Cal attitude.

NPOT Rules. HEHEHEHEHE!!!!!!!!!!! Such Creative Minds we are.

Peace out. Mike i will most def hit you up when i cruise down next time. PM me your celly.

Late, Rishie

TheJohnny said:
if anyone has any footage or pics of my car, titanium #651 on the drag strip please post them if you will. I'm really wanting to see my car. It's the one with the jacked bumper, yeah I know sucks ass. Anyway, had a great time, sorry had to split a bit early, had girlfriends family to visit that same day. We were busy the entire weekend. Thanks to everyone who set the event up....it was fun.
Was this your car against me?

Bill%20Race.jpg

east coast protegefest convoy of me and heathen for next year.

its only a 40 hour drive, why not.

Last edited:
I currently hate all who reside on the west coast...

...because you got to go to Pfest and I stayed home :(

Whoo whoo I drove about 1200 miles total. I think about 1,000 was from Pleasant Hill to Coronado, the rest was to the dragstrip, to the bar and grill, etc.

1,053 Miles total driven for me. Having 2 trip odometers rocks. And for the record, Forced Induction kicks ass, almost 35 miles to the gallon coming down, even with all my mods, it's still an econobox off boost.

Whoa.. just found this thread.. indeed P-Fest did kick ass. Look for an article sometime soon on triplezoom.com written by yours truely (2thumbs)

redneck r us. No, I have black racing hart rims on mine and dark tinted windows, but thanks for looking though.

Back