Own a Mazda MX-6? Post Your Pics!

Heckler UK VERY nice.

what lip is that 240SX?

Love the wing as well, I gave up trying to get one :(

Front lip is a UK spec Renault Laguna (around 1994), only cost me like 15 pounds and is an almost perfect fit... Over hangs either side by about 5mm.

I do have a proper Mazdaspeed front lip in the closet, just needs painting and fitting when I do the rest of the car.

I've also got another set of Mazdaspeed side skirts for the jspec, and these will also be painted and fitted when I get another Mazdaspeed front lip to go with it.

My 93 MX-6
62,000 miles
Very Stock (shady)

Mazda010.jpg

Mazda013.jpg

Mazda007.jpg

lol i wish the kid before i bought my car left the wood grain on and didnt ghetto it by pulling it off and leaving the glue and crap on there.... lol i need to do a junkyard run....

i was able to test the metal of the 626 against a KLZE powered MX3 and i was victorious! not to bad for a 17 year old car with a 19 year old motor and turbo!

Ok so i'm on a really tight budget cuz of a family problem, and i can't spend alot but i want a mazda mx6 V6. My dad came up saying that those are not very goo cars to have some faith on, either that the engine won't last or that they might have been raced.

Is that true or not? Then if it is, what about if i get a mx3? Cheap on gas and i can find it on good deals

Help!!

Sorry to post this here but is the easiest way i can get help

They're wonderful cars, have been incredibly reliable and will continue to do so. They key as with ANY used car is you must get a good one. A bad honda will be no better than a bad MX6, and yes, chances are it may have been raced, although not as likely compared to buying a Civic with Altezzas and a fart can.

The most important thing you can do in buying any new car is have it examined by a shop you know and trust. :)

If you find an MX6 that's been maintained, had regular service ect ect it will provide as reliable transportation as anything of comparable year and mileage.

As a bonus, it will be a lot more enjoyable to drive :D

Ryan

Ok sorry i been out for a while but i found a 1G mx6 DX for only $1000 (maybe negotiable) 174k miles, 5 speed, no mods and it been well taken cared of. No rips or dings, clean title, the guy had it for 8 years. What you guys think? i need a good and reliable car so bad to go to work and college.

Also thinking on mods, i/e, shave heads and bore cyls with a new set of rings (naughty)

Can i kill some of those ricer on the streets with this 1G?

thx! any comments welcome!

(cabpatch)

Interesting place to post such a question...in a picture thread ;)

But what the hell, I'll entertain your question. With a DX, and those mods and pretty much every other one in the books you'll be happy to get 170hp from the engine.

If you want a car to go fast on the cheap, pass on the DX and find yourself a GT. Starts you out with a turbo, and your dollar spent will return you four times the horsepower.

Ryan

Back