Own a Mazda MX-6? Post Your Pics!

I was very impressed withthe overall ride. and the further you wind them up the better it gets.

Get K-sports.

do they come with struts/shocks already ? from what i understand about coil-overs is that they replace the shock/strut and spring.

They are a shock and strut unit yes, They offer a very versitile adjustment range. I SO WANT THESE AND MARK MY WORDS! Will have them! I mean look how far you can drop withthe sleevs, damn . . ..

Ksport01.JPG

whats your screen name on 6.com?

I also have a picture/pics of your car. Here is one with the model in it. What was her name again?

2044963_20_full.jpg

Here are some of mine ;)

phpThumb.php

phpThumb.php

phpThumb.php

phpThumb.php

Thanks for looking

Matt
International Allstars

OMFG your 6 is by far one of the HOTTEST i've ever seen... i saw it on cardomain and fell in love with it. btw how hard is it to break open the jspecs ? i wanted to paint mine black but most of the people i've asked whether or not to do it said to leave them chrome-y....

asuna: aren't those the ksports ? they look like u can rest ur car on the ground hehe

ozmojo1: sick ass wheels, man--is that a MS lip i see ???

PICT0256.jpg

It's bone stock for now, the jeep is my real love. Figured I'll work on it after college, but so far its been a good car. Everything works (except the motor antenna), get anwhere bewteen 30 and 40 mpg. First on the list when I can aford it is a paint job and new exhaust. After that is a new suspension and probably bore out the engine a bit.

PICT0256.jpg

It's bone stock for now, the jeep is my real love. Figured I'll work on it after college, but so far its been a good car. Everything works (except the motor antenna), get anwhere bewteen 30 and 40 mpg. First on the list when I can aford it is a paint job and new exhaust. After that is a new suspension and probably bore out the engine a bit.

you need a hood mounted shovel for the mx-6, too! :D

Nice looking car, I cant help but notice the hood does not align with the fender on the pass side.

Bone stock how many km?

Back