Out with OLD and in with the NEW

BLACKOUT

:
Mazda 5 touring
hey guys just got done buying a New 08 Mazda5 GT galaxy gray traded in my 06 touring carbon gray. Wanted to ask some questions with the GT has the HIDs but I dont like how they are and with my 06 I had Aftermarket HIDs, will it hurt to put the aftermarket HIDs over the factory HIDs because I like the aftermarket more than the factory. Where is the tire pressure gauge located or does it come on when the tire pressure goes low? Will post pics soon. (rockon)(yippy)(cabpatch) TIA.

just out of curiosity, what is wrong with the OEM HID?
Is it a color or intensity thing?

also, if you are planning to swap out, what happens to the self-leveling feature of the OEM?

just out of curiosity, what is wrong with the OEM HID?
Is it a color or intensity thing?

also, if you are planning to swap out, what happens to the self-leveling feature of the OEM?

yeah its the color for me i have 8000k aftermarket and the ones on the new are ok i guess and with the self-leveling feature i don't know? but i was also thinking is what gives the hid its color because if its the bulb i will just change that maybe if that works because then i think i would be able to keep the self-leveling feature

yeah its the color for me i have 8000k aftermarket and the ones on the new are ok i guess and with the self-leveling feature i don't know? but i was also thinking is what gives the hid its color because if its the bulb i will just change that maybe if that works because then i think i would be able to keep the self-leveling feature

just curious why you would want 8000k. your best bet is 4300-5500k to get the best visibility out of the light.

here is a pic of my New 5 GT

Attachments

• PB200144.JPG
    PB200144.JPG
    51.7 KB · Views: 156
keep the stock...you can acutally see....haveing those crappy ass blue lights does nothing for visibility and just look plain stupid. keep the stockers. there are a bunch of cars around here with 6-8000k lights and they put out no light and look dumb.

Off with the door moldings... Do you like that rack? I have the Thule as well. It just does not feel as secure as factory or other mounting methods. Nice car though! Did you get Nav?

Off with the door moldings... Do you like that rack? I have the Thule as well. It just does not feel as secure as factory or other mounting methods. Nice car though! Did you get Nav?

Well the rack is from my 06 M5 just put it on yesterday and its factory and i have a navigon gps. how would i go about taking of the moldings on the door?

Back